Social Border Patrol Agents Apprehend Largest Group Ever Encountered

They should let convicted rapists and paedophiles out on day release to get the women and children as well
I thought you were going to say let them out so they can be shot too. I would have been on board for that. That would depopulate the prison system some. So it would be a killing two birds with one stone.

This forum has some of the worst people on earth posting here. All you want is death and destruction. You don't have a trace of humanity in you. Fuck you pieces of shit.

This forum has some of the worst people on earth posting here. All you want is death and destruction. You don't have a trace of humanity in you. Fuck you pieces of shit.
Hey, you can always go celebrate killing over in the abortion thread Zebby just made. It's safe there.

lol this is true though. And these kinds that you speak of call themselves christians HAHA

lol this is true though. And these kinds that you speak of call themselves christians HAHA

"Do unto others, except if the other is brown and has less material wealth than you at which point you should build a fortress around them and shoot them if they get too close."

"Do unto others, except if the other is brown and has less material wealth than you at which point you should build a fortress around them and shoot them if they get too close."

Jesus would do the same thing I'm sure...

I thought you were going to say let them out so they can be shot too. I would have been on board for that. That would depopulate the prison system some. So it would be a killing two birds with one stone.

Nope. Punish the immigrants.

Jesus would want it this way.

Fuck YOU, first of all.

Now to the topic...If the populace of both the U.S. and Mexico truly gave a fuck, our respective governments would have no choice, but to cooperate to ensure no one has to walk through a desert with a trusty Coyote as their guide, also that we do not import other countries' criminals. With immediate deportation for convicted murderers, rapists, thieves, drunk drivers, and tweakers.

It is a slap in the face to legal immigrants that this current situation at our southern border in the U.S. not only exists in an ongoing calamity, but is further corrupted by virtue-signalling dingle-berries like our wonderful Mod, quoted above.

You really are all sorts of stupid, aren't you? Are you suggesting that we don't have the ability to build a concrete wall 30 feet high on uneven ground???

Are you seriously trying to suggest that?

iu

Do you now need an example in the color red?

That's a 30ft concrete wall? I'd always imagined it differently

Well how about we just leave the border security like it is.

But instead we make it a felony to knowingly hire an illegal and also make it a felon for an illegal to work or collect welfare or anything like it.

Then overnight there would be a rush at the borders both north and south of illegals getting out.

How about it anti wall/fence people. How about it liberals, is it a deal.

We should address this by spending $50 billion on a thousand-mile wall. Then they'll just turn around after their thousand-mile trek through deserts and rivers. They definitely won't climb over or dig under it.

That would be much more fiscally efficient than, say, hiring more border personnel or investing in and developing the economies of our hemispheric neighbors, particularly the ones whose countries we threw into disarray.

Why not build a wall and hire more border security agents? Also, it is unlikely anyone would be able to climb this wall:

5bd43435dda4c8ab1b8b4620.JPG

We should address this by spending $50 billion on a thousand-mile wall. Then they'll just turn around after their thousand-mile trek through deserts and rivers. They definitely won't climb over or dig under it.

That would be much more fiscally efficient than, say, hiring more border personnel or investing in and developing the economies of our hemispheric neighbors, particularly the ones whose countries we threw into disarray.

treasure+badges.png

"you are making too muches cents senorito~"

Back