Elections Boris Johnson... Prime Minister

At least he gets to own the whole thing now and not blame others for not doing Brexit "correctly"

.....either that or he's going use his bumbling buffonry to call the whole thing off "w,w,well I,I,Ive had jolly good look at the thing and I,I,I do believe our Beef would be better in a Bourguignon than a Wellington"

Yeah great reason.

Also who are are north going to vote for then?

Brexit Party, UKIP and whatever independents stands are about it.

Although while Johnson may be the typical Etonian Tory who doesn't really care about working class people, I don't think he actively hates them like say May or Corbyn do.

I could actually see a Tory/Brexit Party coalition with a Johnson/Farage double-header at helm after the next elction. So all the people crying now over Johnson should probably save their tears as it's only going to get worse for them.

Last edited:
LOL @ boris caring about working-class. u must believe in big foot/paul McCartney replaced theories

What’s with right wing populists and retarded haircuts?

trumphair2-900x600-c-center.jpg

ogexmr4a3bpi_wd640.jpeg

Yukiya_Amano_with_Boris_Johnson_in_London_-_2018_%2841099455635%29_%28cropped%29.jpg
The Dutch guy looks like a super villain

Him and Trump should join the WWE, I guarantee they become the tag team champions of the world in under 2 months.

Brexit Party, UKIP and whatever independents stands are about it.

Although while Johnson may be the typical Etonian Tory who doesn't really care about working class people, I don't think he actively hates them like say May or Corbyn do.

I could actually see a Tory/Brexit Party coalition with a Johnson/Farage double-header at helm after the next elction. So all the people crying now over Johnson should probably save their tears as it's only going to get worse for them.
Brexit Party or UKIP? Seriously. Fuck me. They are worse than labour and Tories. They all need nuking tbh.

Also as if Farage gives a fuck about the working class, he’s fucking charlatan like Boris.

Can’t be any worse than May

Biggest fuck up ive ever seen

What’s with right wing populists and retarded haircuts?

trumphair2-900x600-c-center.jpg

ogexmr4a3bpi_wd640.jpeg

Yukiya_Amano_with_Boris_Johnson_in_London_-_2018_%2841099455635%29_%28cropped%29.jpg
Trump won off centrist ideas. Not all have been followed through on, but forcing a smaller trade imbalance, less wasting of American money in conflicts and in foreign countries generally, and border security, have been things that DEMOCRATS were supposed to deliver basically up until the day trump won.

To say trump ran a right-wing campaign because he didn't bow down to the recent insanity of the media and the left (an establishment Republican wouldn't have either) is absolute lunacy.

Of course white pride groups jumped on tgecwagon for him not bowing down to BLM and crap, because what else would they do??

we've reached maximum fuckwittery.....now all the brexiteers whining for the last two years are going to get a big dose of no deal reality, hope it hits em right where it hurts for gettin us all into this shitshow

Back