Boxing bag right hand punch (video)

In high school there was one socially retarded kid in class who everyone clowned. He had autism to the max and absolutely lacked any sort of self-awareness. Constantly made ridiculous statements and did silly shit. We encouraged him and egged him on for our entertainment. Spacetime is awfully reminiscent of that kid.

In high school there was one socially retarded kid in class who everyone clowned. He had autism to the max and absolutely lacked any sort of self-awareness. Constantly made ridiculous statements and did silly shit. We encouraged him and egged him on for our entertainment. Spacetime is awfully reminiscent of that kid.
As someone with autism please don't associate me with spacetime.

I know the clip must be confusing to Kickboxers since there's this thing called head movement, and a misconception that beginner boxing principles that are in place as useful pointers, applies to me.

Just to show everyone how you just rehash shit you've heard about boxing without knowing what it means. View attachment 386941
Dude stfu. You aren’t firmly grounded and it’s obvious to see. Look st where your weight is. It’s mostly on the front leg and you are leaning over your front leg as well

Let's not acknowledge him.

Although he should pull his jeans up

Dude stfu. You aren’t firmly grounded and it’s obvious to see. Look st where your weight is. It’s mostly on the front leg and you are leaning over your front leg as well
His rear foot is even off the ground!!! A boxing instructor for beginners would be up an arms!!! _20180530_193507.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Y'know why we like Frode and friggin' hate you, spacetime?

Frode posts videos. And yeah, he's doing it a bit to show off - everyone loves to show off now and then, it's natural. But if we point something out to Frode, he'll usually go "okay, thanks for pointing that out, I'll keep it in mind." He's showing off a little, but he's also looking for constructive criticism.

With you, whenever you post a video, you're not looking for criticism of any kind, you're looking for us to put your fucking cock in our mouths and blow you until you nut because you think you're some super skilled super genetically talented ubermensch who needs our validation. If someone points out a flaw - let's say "not pivoting enough", you immediately make up an excuse to protect your fragile fucking ego - "my jeans were too tight". Bullshit.

You're a waste of fucking skin, your posts on this forum are a waste of fucking bandwidth, and any time we spend reading anything you have to say is a waste of our fucking time. Continue being a pathetic piece of shit who needs the validation of random people on the internet to have any self-worth.

Frode posts videos. And yeah, he's doing it a bit to show off - everyone loves to show off now and then, it's natural. But if we point something out to Frode, he'll usually go "okay, thanks for pointing that out, I'll keep it in mind." He's showing off a little, but he's also looking for constructive criticism.

With you, whenever you post a video, you're not looking for criticism of any kind, you're looking for us to put your fucking cock in our mouths and blow you until you nut because you think you're some super skilled super genetically talented ubermensch who needs our validation. If someone points out a flaw - let's say "not pivoting enough", you immediately make up an excuse to protect your fragile fucking ego - "my jeans were too tight". Bullshit.

You're a waste of fucking skin, your posts on this forum are a waste of fucking bandwidth, and any time we spend reading anything you have to say is a waste of our fucking time. Continue being a pathetic piece of shit who needs the validation of random people on the internet to have any self-worth.
Yeesh.
tenor (3).gif

you know these threads are becoming more and more like the origin story of Charlie Zelenoff.
If Spacetime starts adding incoherent ranting in-between poor attempts at anything resembling a punch the next step in his transformation will be complete

<WellThere>

l@nd0

goodbye spacetime. It was fun sometimes until it was not. Think about my previous posts or otherwise you will soon only post to yourself.

Youre dropping your left and raising your chin.

Doesn't matter when I'm moving my head out of the center line. The speed I'm going combined with a feint, and you can't react proactively.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="DoctorTaco, post: 141673957, member: 319007" and raising your chin.[/QUOTE]

My chin is not raised until after the punch sequence, when the demo is effectively over.

Back