Boxing: 'Crime boss' Daniel Kinahan still working in the sport

i'm surprised dubai hasn't handed them over yet.

They’ve apparently fled Dubai and are in Jordan

Dubai did not want Daniel Kinahan in charge of their 'Sportswashing' anymore a crime-lord in charge of distracting their country's history by making it a sports hub doesn't work. Better to get duo of Dana White & Eddie Hearn.

“Sportswashing is the way by which these countries varnish their reputations, particularly in Western countries and in major media markets, by getting involved in international sport, whether that be hosting mega sports events with big-name athletes or in ownership of European and American sports franchises”

You're thinking of "The Iron Sheik".
No. I'm thinking of King Abdullah of Jordan.

He went to high school at Deerfield Academy in Massachusetts. While there, he was on the wrestling team.

No. I'm thinking of King Abdullah of Jordan.

He went to high school at Deerfield Academy in Massachusetts. While there, he was on the wrestling team.
It was a joke.

I believe he married a girl who went to UC (Cincinnati). Or she was local HS but met him while away at college, I forget. Maybe I'm mistaken, but I think it was King Abdullah of Jordan.

i'm surprised dubai hasn't handed them over yet.
Daniel looks that even didn't had impacted pro boxing at all if seriously.

Dunno why he even needs this boxing.

Uncle's field is to deal:D with ppl.
Not drugs in general or boxing.

From the ashes of MTK Global rises a new company, Let’s Go Management, led by one of its former executives. Lee Eaton wrote: “Pleased to announce my company, Let’s Go Management. Exciting times ahead for me and my fighters. One thing I guarantee is that [for] the fighters that are with me, I will do my everything to make their careers a success.” Eaton was formerly an executive with MTK Global until that company was shut down due to its ties with Daniel Kinahan, who is wanted for involvement with organized crime.

Last edited:
Daniel looks that even didn't had impacted pro boxing at all if seriously.

Dunno why he even needs this boxing.

Uncle's field is to deal:D with ppl.
Not drugs in general or boxing.

He was laundering tens of millions, if not more through boxing. Much harder to do anything with all their cash if none of it is "cleaned" and can be used in legit major purchases or investments. Only so much you can spend on gas and groceries and all major purchases and investments at some stage are required to inquire about the source of your funds...

Back