Boxing Discussion VI

Betting Brant tko also as the ML now has no value

Yeah, I'm on TKO too but think I'll play Brant 5-8 on SkyBet too, I can see Braehmer retiring between rounds in the mid rounds if he hasn't had much success, I really can't see him going 12.

Yeah, I'm on TKO too but think I'll play Brant 5-8 on SkyBet too, I can see Braehmer retiring between rounds in the mid rounds if he hasn't had much success, I really can't see him going 12.
Good bet mate will have a look myself!

Ok bought out of the money i put down on brarhmer to reduce my initial risk! Could still get brant -125 matchbook so £816 brant to win £617 and £189 for £202 on brarhmer. So a brant win im up £428 braehmer wins im down £614

Ok bought out of the money i put down on brarhmer to reduce my initial risk! Could still get brant -125 matchbook so £816 brant to win £617 and £189 for £202 on brarhmer. So a brant win im up £428 braehmer wins im down £614
I’m debating putting more on Brant tbh after seeing weigh ins, I’m gutted I didn’t put more on. But I have to stay disciplined.

youre comparing george groves in a UK ppv domestic fight, a guy that had sold out wembley, to some guy named juergen braehmer in a non ppv event?

and hes going to get more than twice as much?

thats wild, bizarre even

im somewhat new to the UK scene but im sure a UK expert like crow would tell you how ridiculous it is to compare groves purse or popularity to braehmer

i dont think arthur abraham ever got 5mm

I wasn't comparing their drawing abilities, but I can tell you Cox purse was 750k. He's never made a cheque even 10% that size before and he is no PPV draw.

What I am saying is the money for each tournament is already set aside at $25m, so there would have been a decent amount of negotiating from respective parties to get the best deal.
They're all earning well above anything they've made before, barring Groves.

Brahmer defo isn't making 5m, but 750k is well within reason.

I wasn't comparing their drawing abilities, but I can tell you Cox purse was 750k. He's never made a cheque even 10% that size before and he is no PPV draw.

What I am saying is the money for each tournament is already set aside at $25m, so there would have been a decent amount of negotiating from respective parties to get the best deal.
They're all earning well above anything they've made before, barring Groves.

Brahmer defo isn't making 5m, but 750k is well within reason.

dont know if you have seen this yet but pretty sad

theres like 10 people in the mall that even know who he is. braehmer is so disinterested he spends about three minutes doing pad work and then packs it in.

dont know if you have seen this yet but pretty sad

theres like 10 people in the mall that even know who he is. braehmer is so disinterested he spends about three minutes doing pad work and then packs it in.

Lol.

Could have got more interest with a group of kids doing a Tae Kwon Do exhibition

Joshua weighs in 18st 2lbs, heaviest he's ever weighed in. Takam lightest he's weighed in in a long while, I think Joshua is going to hurt him early.

carlos takam at 235

i guess all that hyperbole of hearn claiming that the frenchman was on standby since early september was true.

and the reasoning why someone is trying to sell 1.2mm anthony joshua at 20/1 on betfair right now

Joshua weighs in 18st 2lbs, heaviest he's ever weighed in. Takam lightest he's weighed in in a long while, I think Joshua is going to hurt him early.

Just playing the devil's advocate here, but...
Shouldn't this actually amplify Joshua's cardio issues? It's not like he didn't have enough KO power already...Not a smart move to put even more muscle on, imo.
Btw, Takam look JACKED at the weigh-ins.

If Takam hangs in after the first few rounds, he could make it ugly for Joshua. Also, Joshua's chin has some question marks for me at least, and Takam carries a lot of power.
I have 0.1u on Takam SD @ 251 and 0.8u on Both fighters to be knocked down @ 17.

Other plays :
4u Brant @1.92
2u Brant KO @ 2.93
3u Kal Yafai unan dec @ 3.10
1u Katie Taylor dec @ 3.30
1u Whyte dec @ 3.50

GL to everybody

I'm liking all of the small over props for joshua v takam. I see Takam being better than all of other AJs early ko victims. Think he should make it past 4

Just playing the devil's advocate here, but...
Shouldn't this actually amplify Joshua's cardio issues? It's not like he didn't have enough KO power already...Not a smart move to put even more muscle on, imo.
Btw, Takam look JACKED at the weigh-ins.

If Takam hangs in after the first few rounds, he could make it ugly for Joshua. Also, Joshua's chin has some question marks for me at least, and Takam carries a lot of power.
I have 0.1u on Takam SD @ 251 and 0.8u on Both fighters to be knocked down @ 17.

Other plays :
4u Brant @1.92
2u Brant KO @ 2.93
3u Kal Yafai unan dec @ 3.10
1u Katie Taylor dec @ 3.30
1u Whyte dec @ 3.50

GL to everybody

I'm not saying I think it's a good choice, simply stating his weight from the weigh in and suggesting that the fact he's put weigh on suggests he's going for power over stamina.

I disagree regarding Takam carrying a lot of power, he's never put away anyone of good standard, definitely a lot more harder hitting guys . Joshua has some chin questions but Takam doesn't strike me as the guy to expose that.

Still not made a play here, may not even make one but still think if I am to make a play it's the under.

ITV Box Office for free starting 9:45 GMT.

Feeling good about Brant landing that lethal straight right on Braehmer, could be a massive night!

ITV Box Office for free starting 9:45 GMT.

Feeling good about Brant landing that lethal straight right on Braehmer, could be a massive night!
If he wins with the KO/tko I’ll be so happy aha

Back