Boxing Discussion VIII

bet on the fdgtd this weekend in crawford/martinez, that will probably be my last boxing bet lol, thought that shite was gone for 35.5/36 minutes, feels good to win one in the last 30 seconds after Volkov/Lewis burnt the shit out of me.
opposite for me i went huge on fight goes the distance on livebet kept adding round by round at +money.. i did not even bother to cover was so sure it would hit since nobody looked hurt at all in the fight =/ just brutal with 20 seconds left in the round especially since the same shit happend in the Bakole fight where i lost my bet with 40 seconds left of the fight

<DCrying>

opposite for me i went huge on fight goes the distance on livebet kept adding round by round at +money.. i did not even bother to cover was so sure it would hit since nobody looked hurt at all in the fight =/ just brutal with 20 seconds left in the round especially since the same shit happend in the Bakole fight where i lost my bet with 40 seconds left of the fight

<DCrying>

Feel for you man, I got burnt bad by the Volkov/Lewis fight ending in the last few seconds. Missing bets by just that little bit it always like a swift kick right to the nuts...

Also probably gonna do an $125 open 3 teamer with Khabib in the 1st spot.

Just filled in the other two open spots for this parlay.

It's now :
1. Khabib -175
2. Oleksandr Usyk -700
3. Kid Galahad -335
$125 to win 166.50

@crow @pytycrys

you guys on anything for this weekend's fights? mostly one side matchups it looks like but there is props for 14 fights so there have to be something :)

@crow @pytycrys

you guys on anything for this weekend's fights? mostly one side matchups it looks like but there is props for 14 fights so there have to be something :)

1.5u on James Tennyson @3.40 - might take ITD or Dec lines too which are both huge.
1u on Rob Brant @5.00 - might add more.

Will look to bet draws there too.

Pytycrys has a ton of great props this weekend.

1.5u on James Tennyson @3.40 - might take ITD or Dec lines too which are both huge.
1u on Rob Brant @5.00 - might add more.

Will look to bet draws there too.

Pytycrys has a ton of great props this weekend.
cool hoprfully he will post them here later and Crow too so we can get this thread going again

@crow @pytycrys

I'm personally on Tennyson ML +270, Tennyson dec +1100 bigger than ML, Tennyson MD/SD props at Ladbrokes, Tennyson to win after being KD at Ladbrokes, Moloney dec +1500, Moloney r10-12 +4000, Moloney SD/MD props at Ladbrokes, Brant dec +800, Brant r10-12 +2800, bits on Reid dec +700 - now it's way lower. Also bits on draws for all beside Reid.

I have a few parlays including these plus Yarde r6-10, Corcoran dec, Skeete dec.

I also took a very very small stab at Yarde's opponent ML +3500. Yarde will crumble at some point, probably not now but who knows.

I think we'll have a great night for LB.

Yarde U6.5/Maloney O10.5 @ 2.56
Andrade goes distance @ 2.20
Dorticos O9.5 @ 2.20

Yarde U6.5/Maloney O10.5 @ 2.56
Andrade goes distance @ 2.20
Dorticos O9.5 @ 2.20

If you like the angles of going late for the last two, I think there is way more value on Andrade via UD @ 3.20 at ladbrokes and Dorticos UD @ 5.50 at Ladbrokes.

That if you can get those.

Not a whole heap standing out to me, not sure I'll end up playing much at all, will probably decide much closer to the time.

Murata DEC @ 2.10 is all I have on right now. Brant was fundementally outclassed by Braehmer and Murata is a tremendous amateur, is fantastic at the fundementals and should wide a wide decision with his straight punches and mark Brant up much like Braehmer did. Possibility he stops him but Brant held in there with Braehmer despite being outclassed and eating shots for the duration so I think he has enough to last the distance here but I certainly don't see him winning against Murata - could end up looking a lot like the Braehmer bout.

May play some on Masternak @ 6.00, just think the line is pretty wide considering. If Masternak can keep a decent output I think he certainly has a chance - of course Dorticos is rightfully the favourite but it does seem rather wide. Dorticios coming off the KO loss to Gassiev and Masternak on a good streak since his Bellew loss, seems wide as does Masternak DEC @ 11.00.

Andrade DEC @ 2.60 and UD @ 3.20 both seem solid, I don't think he stops the Namibian but you'd fully expect him to be able to beat him without much trouble, providing we don't see an Indongo-Troyanovsky type situation.

Last edited:
I have much of the same! I especially find Tennyson and Moloney intriguing!

Dorticos might be fade material, he suffered a heavy ko…

Galahad, Taylor WPTS / over / Moloney over worth a look…

I would love to have ladbrokes!!!

anybody what happend with the Skeete fight? bookies closed the odds but i thought it was not surposed to start for another hour?

ya just saw it boxrec :(

what channel is it shown on?

I saw that on twitter, dunno if you can stream it. Live betting on Ladbrokes though.

Closed up now but the odds for Sadiq Chelli fight were wide. Sadiq’s 30, Chelli is 20 and might have the higher ceiling.

I put a little on Chelli last minute, purely based on thinking the odds should be closer to even.

Back