Boxing Discussion VIII

I think Fury will just jab Jake to a decision. Ignore the record capping, Fury has a sharper jab, and knows when to clinch to avoid danger,

Paul didn't beat Silva one sided, he got put on his heels and was running the whole time, had blood drawn. I don't see any scenario where Fury would have gotten his nose busted by Silva and walked down.

Sure I get that but...0-70 combined??? LOL how do you not just luck your way into ONE WIN in 47 pro fights LMAO?

It's somewhat of a talent for sure. To lose fights without taking too much damage so you can take another...and another.. and another. Basically a professional "jobber" who isn't maybe even trying at all really. Promoters don't care. They can market guys as "experienced veterans" lol.
--------------------------------------------------
Anyway any truth to that Paul fight being scripted? The "leaked" paper has Paul winning by 8th round tko due to eye damage but maybe it's all made up stuff.

It's somewhat of a talent for sure. To lose fights without taking too much damage so you can take another...and another.. and another. Basically a professional "jobber" who isn't maybe even trying at all really. Promoters don't care. They can market guys as "experienced veterans" lol.
--------------------------------------------------
Anyway any truth to that Paul fight being scripted? The "leaked" paper has Paul winning by 8th round tko due to eye damage but maybe it's all made up stuff.

No clue, I'm not betting on the winner or anything like that. Just that Fury won't score a knockdown. If they somehow are fixing it in Paul's favor, I guess I'd be pretty shocked if they "wrote" in that he gets knocked down at some point. Anything is possible but the site is basically giving it as a 50/50 prop that Fury scores a knockdown. I'm no expert, but it seems way less likely (fixed or not) that he does...right?

A friend send this to me, don't know where it came from. Have paul closing a parlay, would love to know if it's a real leak

A friend send this to me, don't know where it came from. Have paul closing a parlay, would love to know if it's a real leak

I just googled it and it makes no sense. They're scripting his eye being almost swollen shut LMAO. Umm...how do you script that? Based on that I would say it's for sure a fake.

Screenshot-2023-02-26-at-10.41.36.png

I just googled it and it makes no sense. They're scripting his eye being almost swollen shut LMAO. Umm...how do you script that? Based on that I would say it's for sure a fake.

Screenshot-2023-02-26-at-10.41.36.png

Maybe they inject something to his eye before and it just explodes out of nowhere in round 4. Like with some kind of nano antibiotic augmentation of some sorts.

<EdgyBrah>
-------------
lol

Maybe they inject something to his eye before and it just explodes out of nowhere in round 4. Like with some kind of nano antibiotic augmentation of some sorts.

<EdgyBrah>
-------------
lol

Bahaha

Didn't intend to bet this one,but someone I really respect told me he's high on Paul so I put 300$ on his ML at 1,72

Is Fury as pillow fisted as everyone is saying? Prizepicks has over/under 0.5 knockdowns for both fighters available as props. I've been adding under 0.5 for Fury with bunch of stuff today almost as a free square. This is only an 8 round fight too, right? So it lowers the chance of a knockdown due to exhaustion or something.

For those that are actually really breaking this fight down, what do you think the % chance is in reality that Fury gets a knockdown? 25%? Less? I've already used this prop with a bunch of NBA stuff but want to know if I should add more or just stay with what I have.
i'm on goes decision and fury no knockdown as well, pretty confident in them.

Jake clearly takes the sport more seriously than Tommy and has put in the work. He's had his crosshairs on Fury for over a year, I think he's a great bet at -130 ish. I'm sure he's got a good gameplan and won't just be kept on the end of Fury's jab like some people expect.

Jake Paul is -125 in the live betting area on BetAnySports, pre-fight.

It went from -140, to -125, to -170.

I decided not to touch it until I see the fight go a few rounds, since I've never seen Tommy Fury fight before.

Paul had better not get knocked down by this dude.

1-1 after 2nd round imo.

I'd have it 2-1 Paul, Fury slowing down. Rd 2 very close so could be 2-1 Fury.

Back