Boxing Discussion VIII

Heads up Gilberto Ramirez vs Arsen Goulamirian. Arsen is a 2/1 underdog. He's trained by Abel Sanchez, who's best known for being Golovkin's trainer during his legendary run at MW. This will be Rameriz's second fight at CW (his first was against a faded Joe Smith Jr, who was coming off that battering against Beterbiev and was also making his CW debut), whilst Arsen is a true CW.

Main event was a draw! I missed it was a 4 rounder, would have taken a stab had I looked better.
I love live betting draws. Always great value and they happen a decent amount in boxing with even rounds. Especially when it is 4, 6 and 8 rounders.

Heads up Gilberto Ramirez vs Arsen Goulamirian. Arsen is a 2/1 underdog. He's trained by Abel Sanchez, who's best known for being Golovkin's trainer during his legendary run at MW. This will be Rameriz's second fight at CW (his first was against a faded Joe Smith Jr, who was coming off that battering against Beterbiev and was also making his CW debut), whilst Arsen is a true CW.
I like the look of Arsen at those dog odds. He looks like a beast. Does Rameriz have a good chin?

Arsen is +245 on DraftKings.

Canelo ITD +230

Massive step up for Munguia and he was dropped by Derev, has poor defence, and pretty basic offensively so wont take that long for Canelo to walk through something to land a right.

Canelo ITD +230

Massive step up for Munguia and he was dropped by Derev, has poor defence, and pretty basic offensively so wont take that long for Canelo to walk through something to land a right.

Munguia was dropped by Derev?

Munguia was dropped by Derev?
Yeah I think I misremembered this, he wasn't was he? Still has porous defense. Canelo should find the chin often enough, will Munguia chin hold up? I'm willing to find out at +230

Long odds on what 'should be' closer than odds suggest. Probably money down drain but only a small play. Juarez has been dropped a few times before an Booth has been in there with better guys even if he's come up short. Small play, 0.5U nothing more & not a hill I'm willing to die on that he's 'value' lol

Long odds on what 'should be' closer than odds suggest. Probably money down drain but only a small play. Juarez has been dropped a few times before a Booth has been in there with better guys even if he's come up short. Small play, 0.5U nothing more & not a hill I'm willing to die on that he's 'value' lol
Thanks for the insight. I’ll add him to a small parlay for fun.

I’m looking to live bet Walters if he looks good in the early rounds.

I'll be on Booth as well. 3 of Omar's recent fights have been majority or split decisions, two of them losses.

I'll be on Booth as well. 3 of Omar's recent fights have been majority or split decisions, two of them losses.
Now I’m gonna have to bet the draw as well. Hopefully there is live betting for this. It shows it on the Bet365 live betting schedule, but it is wrong all the time for boxing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back