Boxing Discussion VIII

I'm on Ramirez. Managed to get 1.48 here on the ML
Agree on Wardley, Big Fraze ain't it
Mendoza interesting, was he training before being pulled in on short notice? Haven't looked at that fight but assumed Bohachuk first instinct
Mendoza is just a flyer on plus odds and Arsen looks like a monster. Really a lotto ticket bet.

I put small bets on a draw for each fight. Gives me something to cheer for if there is no live betting.

Now I’m gonna have to bet the draw as well. Hopefully there is live betting for this. It shows it on the Bet365 live betting schedule, but it is wrong all the time for boxing.
probox *never* has live betting

probox *never* has live betting
I feel like there was a couple of months ago. I agree that there hasn’t been any in the past few events.

I would live bet a draw in this Booth fight now. It’s the end of the 4th and it’s close.

Not watching, stuck at work. Updates please

Booth ahead on the cards you think?

Really close fight, but booth got knocked down bad twice and was lucky to survive the 10th.

Terrible scorecards for Juarez. UD Juarez by a large margin on all 3 cards.

Not watching, stuck at work. Updates please

Booth ahead on the cards you think?
he lost giga wide cards, got knocked down 2x in last 30s of fight but even if u remove that still barely won any rounds according to judges

i might as well mention that probox is the worst promotion by far for boxing in my experience when it comes to betting, always some bs that happens every event for me for past 4-5 months now it feels like.

he lost giga wide cards, got knocked down 2x in last 30s of fight but even if u remove that still barely won any rounds according to judges

i might as well mention that probox is the worst promotion by far for boxing in my experience when it comes to betting, always some bs that happens every event for me for past 4-5 months now it feels like.
I've done ok on it and they don't put on many mismatches so there's always bettable fights

Heads up Gilberto Ramirez vs Arsen Goulamirian. Arsen is a 2/1 underdog. He's trained by Abel Sanchez, who's best known for being Golovkin's trainer during his legendary run at MW. This will be Rameriz's second fight at CW (his first was against a faded Joe Smith Jr, who was coming off that battering against Beterbiev and was also making his CW debut), whilst Arsen is a true CW.
Ramírez looked soft at the weigh ins. I like this spot with Arsen. He’s going to bully Ramírez and take him into deep waters. I have Arsen ML and by decision and just made a small parlay with Arsen rounds 7-12 at +700

Ramírez looked soft at the weigh ins. I like this spot with Arsen. He’s going to bully Ramírez and take him into deep waters. I have Arsen ML and by decision and just made a small parlay with Arsen rounds 7-12 at +700
P.S. - I suck at pre-betting everything.

Arellano is now +275. Here's some more info for anyone thinking about tailing.

"Why the consensus on Zayas?

For starters the odds aren't that wide so this is no blowout. Secondly, you guys are going to take a unproven 22 year old PR fighter who already has a draw against a Mexican against a better Mexican in Arellano? Jose trains at elevation in Colorado and who has been a sparring partner of top guys like Shakur Stevenson and has answered a lot more questions in his last two fights (Both good scraps) than the unproven Zayas.

I just don't see what Zayas brings to the table that Jose hasn't seen before... He's fresh off being in the ring with two very solid punchers, in fact he's the only guy yet to go the distance with Jontatan Cardoso who looks like a real talent and a lethal puncher. Neither Cardoso or the 6'3 Oscar Alvarez Guerrero could make a dent in Arellano, he's got a good beard and is defensively responsible as well.

*Misc thoughts - Jose's last two opponents have had reaches of 75(!) and 72 1/2 inches. Can't find a reach for Zayas. Jose has been fighting the bigger men and is actually cutting down for this fight if I'm remembering correctly.

My two cents anyway, you can get Jose Arellano at +275 if you're feeling lucky."

Arellano is now +275. Here's some more info for anyone thinking about tailing.

"Why the consensus on Zayas?

For starters the odds aren't that wide so this is no blowout. Secondly, you guys are going to take a unproven 22 year old PR fighter who already has a draw against a Mexican against a better Mexican in Arellano? Jose trains at elevation in Colorado and who has been a sparring partner of top guys like Shakur Stevenson and has answered a lot more questions in his last two fights (Both good scraps) than the unproven Zayas.

I just don't see what Zayas brings to the table that Jose hasn't seen before... He's fresh off being in the ring with two very solid punchers, in fact he's the only guy yet to go the distance with Jontatan Cardoso who looks like a real talent and a lethal puncher. Neither Cardoso or the 6'3 Oscar Alvarez Guerrero could make a dent in Arellano, he's got a good beard and is defensively responsible as well.

*Misc thoughts - Jose's last two opponents have had reaches of 75(!) and 72 1/2 inches. Can't find a reach for Zayas. Jose has been fighting the bigger men and is actually cutting down for this fight if I'm remembering correctly.

My two cents anyway, you can get Jose Arellano at +275 if you're feeling lucky."
Sold! I’m going to tail and give it a shot.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back