Boxing Discussion VIII

Added another u to Khan decision @4.75
1.5u on that now.

I’m actually only worried about a mid rounds favourable referee stoppage via Khan flurry of pressure but I will factor that in once we’re live.

So far

3u Khan dec @ 4.75
1.5u Dodd @ 1.85
2u Frampton UD @ 2.00

Well you on the sharp side this time

Tekashi69 on Vargas too, Broner always beefing

Ffs why did you have to raise this clown to my attention :(
My life was so much happier before knowing of this cretins existence.

2u - Vargas @2.00
Levels break down says all that needs to be said.

Ffs why did you have to raise this clown to my attention :(
My life was so much happier before knowing of this cretins existence.

2u - Vargas @2.00
Levels break down says all that needs to be said.
his music is dope don't hate

thanks, they dont permit accounts from my country, had to settle for frampton decision at -180

joey abell +125

dont know why adamek gave abell, who was recently in wilders camp for the ortiz fight, over one month to prepare for this as well as the fact that joey fought his last fight in poland so will in all likeilhood be there early to acclimate himself. im not looking too much into adameks win over kassi who came into the fight after losing 35 pounds for what im guessing is a move to cruiserweight. also, abell looks to have somehow put on 25 pounds of muscle in his mid 30s, perhaps through the diet of mexican clenbuterol meat.

the southpaw can crack with both hands and im hoping that he eventually catches adamek becasue hes probably not going to win on the cards

abells last fight in poland against zimnoch who he kod with a counter right

looks like the polish ref was trying to help up zimnoch, didnt know that was allowed

Last edited:
Hmmm..Was waiting for the KO prop but it seems odds are shortening and we may not get props for this fight...
0.75u Abell @ 2.47 at Williamhill with daily boost.

i think polish masternak has value at -130. hes fighting in poland against kalenga who he already fought a close fight with four years agos before the kongos tough fights with lebedev, bolonti, dorticos and lerena.

my guess is that there is going to be one polish judge and a polish ref with two nuetral judges that might not be so nuetral as masternak has ties to the promoter tymex boxing promotion

This I am certainly keeping for a prop play. Kalenga is the better fighter but he fades so bad in late rounds, that happened in the first bout as well.

I'm keeping this to play Masternak decision/split decision/majority decision/ draw.

If we get them..

This I am certainly keeping for a prop play. Kalenga is the better fighter but he fades so bad in late rounds, that happened in the first bout as well.

I'm keeping this to play Masternak decision/split decision/majority decision/ draw.

If we get them..

i dont think props will be offered on such a nondescript fight. i cant see masternak losing a decision unless hes dropped

davis rounds 6-12 at -125 could be a play. cuellar was too slow for gevontas speed and output as a 126, hes probably going to be slower as a sfw.

edit

played davis rds 4-12 at -130. ko prop is -150, two southpaws, i think there is value on the round plays in the event of a technical decision

frampton dec -175 hedged with nonaire dec +1600 and draw +3500. the fight has been upgraded to an interim wbo title fight so nonito could still win a decision if he scores a couple kds as there in all likelihood wont be any UK judges or a UK referee

Last edited:
Anyone biting at Narvaez @ 19.00?
Zolani probably wins 9/10 times, but 18 out of 19? ..

Or on Centano @ 16.5? ..
@quincy k , @CR0W , @JimGunn

i thought about the charlo dec but ended up passing as im going to wait as jermall is a fast stater and i think hes going to try and get feather-fisted centeno out early. jermall has been drunk on some recent social media stuff but centeno jr is terrible. sulecki basically bullied centeno and then dropped down to 154 and i thought 154 williams was bullying hugo before the cut. i think jermall is overlooking centeno jr, and rightfully so because hes terrible, but if jermall didnt train his decision prop might get into the +800 range at some point if he overwhelms hugo early and im going to bet it. jermall did gas against trout in the later rounds.

there is going to be live betting on narvaez so you might get a chance to hedge. i havent done anything but i think his line is high because hes 42 years old

I haven't been following boxing as closely this year as I did last year, but it seems like many sharps favor Jessie Vargas over Adrien Broner on Showtime this Saturday. Broner has so many personal problems and distractions I have to favor a decent boxer who works hard and will pressure him as such a slight favorite, like some other people have written earlier in the thread.

Jessie Vargas (-120) vs Adrien Broner $360.00 for $300.00

Anyone have any opinions on Otto Wallin vs Adrian Granat?

Granat was the up and coming Swedish prospect until he got knocked out by Dimitrenko in the first round last year. Now Wallin seems to have taken his place as Sweden's HW prospect. Granat has fought a slightly higher level of competition and seems to have a bit more stopping power whilst Wallin seems like the better boxer.

Wallin is a slight favourite right now.

A couple of breakdowns here:

I may live bet it if we can, but that's all... Quite a lot of action going on for me.

3u Khan dec @ 4.75

1.5u Dodd @ 1.85

1.5u Vargas dec @ 2.63

1.5u Frampton UD @ 2.00

0.75u Abell @ 2.47

1.5u Charlo dec @ 4.30

1.5u Davis R7-12 @ 2.88

0.5u Khan UD + Vargas + Dodd + Frampton UD @ 31.77
0.5u Khan UD + Vargas + Dodd + Frampton UD + Davis + Corey Anderson @ 73.35

Doubled my bet on Vargas, now risking 7.2 units to win 6 units: