Boxing Discussion VIII

Anyone got anything for this week? I haven't even looked, just got a bit on the UFC card

Anyone got anything for this week? I haven't even looked, just got a bit on the UFC card
I have to look at the lines a bit better but I know there's a Golden Boy card on tonight from California and an ESPN card on tomorrow night so there may be some value in one and/or both.

I hear that Nova is live vs O’Shaquie Foster. Nova by decision is +1600 as Foster apparently has a very good beard.

Nova ML is +450

I hear that Nova is live vs O’Shaquie Foster. Nova by decision is +1600 as Foster apparently has a very good beard.

Nova ML is +450
Nova is always a tough out and he's fought down a weight which didn't suit him. He should be better now but not sure he has enough to win still. That decision line is massive though

I've had a stab at Bryan Chevalier over Cortes at +370

Nova ML is +450

Close. Ended up being a split decision for Foster. Some people had it for Nova but I thought Foster won it in the end.

Close. Ended up being a split decision for Foster. Some people had it for Nova but I thought Foster won it in the end.
It was a good fight but that knockdown in the 12th sealed the deal. Nova started strong as hell but Foster is slick and has good fundamentals. Finally a good ESPN fight again lol.

Been adding to AJ over Ngannou every week at BetFair ($1.28 & 1.29 odds). Any bets profits goes onto it plus I'll add fight day

Just cannot fathom Pulev, Povetkin, Parker having longer odds v AJ then Ngannou does. This should be a gift

I have been adding Joshua by Decision to some bets. I have 3 bets that payout with a Joshua Decision a total of $3,600. Any suggestions how to hedge?

Attachments

• IMG_6116.jpeg
    IMG_6116.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6117.jpeg
    IMG_6117.jpeg
    691.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6118.jpeg
    IMG_6118.jpeg
    684.4 KB · Views: 6
I have been adding Joshua by Decision to some bets. I have 3 bets that payout with a Joshua Decision a total of $3,600. Any suggestions how to hedge?
Those are some sexy parlays. As for a hedge, AJ 6-10 @ +190 is the only logical hedge I can think of. Francis has a chin and we've never seen him hurt and something tells me he has good recovery abilities so that alone should get him through 5 rounds I'd think. I suspect Joshua will be quite cautious (obviously) for the first couple of rounds.

I like Parker by decision at +333 for the reasons above. . Will be good to watch for live betting.
I was considering this as well. May actually bet this as well since I'll be flying the day of the fight so won't be able to live bet.

Those are some sexy parlays. As for a hedge, AJ 6-10 @ +190 is the only logical hedge I can think of. Francis has a chin and we've never seen him hurt and something tells me he has good recovery abilities so that alone should get him through 5 rounds I'd think. I suspect Joshua will be quite cautious (obviously) for the first couple of rounds.
Tricky one... I would probably do this, if you want to hedge. Or the over 5.5 so you cover yourself with more outcomes but also win extra if AJ wins a decision which I think is most likely.

I like that. I went fight ends rounds 6-10 as it covers me with both fighters getting the 2nd half stoppage. It was +188.
IMG_6120.jpeg

AJ wins and O5.5 is +110 here. Like that line

Closer the fight gets the more I lean Parker but I think this is recency bias. Wilder had a foot out the door too. Joyce ended Parker with a left hook whilst being as slow as a glacier, Zhang should find openings. Probably a good fight for live bet

Aj has shown plenty of times a vulnerability to a lead hook, i took Francis in the hopes that Aj gets clipped while overextending his lead and getting clipped first.

small sprinkled.. its boxing

I believe that Joshua will fight cautious, jab and keep the distance and that Francis will fight at a measured pace. This should take the fight into the late rounds.

If that happens, shouldn’t Joshua and Francis landing 50+ punches be reasonable (5 per round if it goes the distance)

IMG_6231.jpeg

Back