Brain Damage in Wmma

I remember staring at a screwdriver once trying to remember what it was called..

Who hasn't put coffee in their breakfast bowl on the odd occasion?
thats fair. i apologize

Who hasn't put coffee in their breakfast bowl on the odd occasion?

I sometimes did that sort of thing as a teenager, going about on imperfect "automatic pilot" while lost in my thoughts or imagination.

I ain't gonna lie, I look at the damage Miesha Tate took over the course of her career and it is amazed how long she lasted. Never seen a girl took punishment like she had.

Brain damage has arrived in wmma- cause Bethe Correia walks around like she's the identical twin of Angelina Jolie.

Swedish female boxer Frida Wallberg received some serious brain damage and was forced to retire. She's from a town pretty close to mine, was sad when it happened. Some of the issues were genetical though, but being hit in the head obviously doesn't help.
<mma1>

Yeah, i think i remember her. She collapsed after fighting an Aussie girl and was in a coma for a while, right?

Why do you think Thug Rose is the way she is?

Does that dyke women soccer player cut her hair and survive the WSSA head injury phenomenon.

Hague was knocked down like 5 or 6 times. What the fuck was that refferee thinking? Ofc the punches didn't kill him, the fall did.

Lol clearly an out-of-shape loser who doesn't know what he's talking about

haha, why do you think there are so few ko's in women's fighting...do they happen...sure. but far less often than men...They simply don't hit hard enough to cause the kind of damage that men have suffered.

Swedish female boxer Frida Wallberg received some serious brain damage and was forced to retire. She's from a town pretty close to mine, was sad when it happened. Some of the issues were genetical though, but being hit in the head obviously doesn't help.
<mma1>

I can remember checking her facebook updates, just occasional posts saying stuff like 'sometimes the headaches are very bad' 'i feel tired all the time' 'sometimes I throw up' - combinations of that and not much else for like 1-2 years afterwards. Not sure if things have got better for her since but it would suck to live like that, especially if things never improved.

What 'genetical' issues were mentioned? It would make sense that some people might be more susceptible to brain bleeding than others, but I've not read it discussed in specific cases (with regards to sport).

564478_419807328137282_1822170081_n.jpg

I can remember checking her facebook updates, just occasional posts saying stuff like 'sometimes the headaches are very bad' 'i feel tired all the time' 'sometimes I throw up' - combinations of that and not much else for like 1-2 years afterwards. Not sure if things have got better for her since but it would suck to live like that, especially if things never improved.

What 'genetical' issues were mentioned? It would make sense that some people might be more susceptible to brain bleeding than others, but I've not read it discussed in specific cases (with regards to sport).

564478_419807328137282_1822170081_n.jpg
Yeah I might have misremembered some, but it feels like I heard that she had sone sort of long going brain issue beforehand. Maybe not something she was born with, but from years back, as far as I remember anyways.

Back