Brandon Schaub Racist Controversy

Nobody has it as bad as you poor victims do :(

Will you ever get justice?

Do you want some ice for it? Did people say mean things? I'm surprised you didn't fly into a self-righteous rage and make them pay for their fighting words.

PS...which country is your 'ethnicity' from so that I can follow their example of non-racism? It must be a multi-cultural nirvana.
Lol weird choice to try to attack me when I don't know who you are. Maybe go work on your self-esteem and take time off the internet, lashing out at others doesn't make you look good or feel good at the end of the day. No one here understands or agrees with your obvious uneducated opinions.

Last edited:
LOL. How can anyone speak better English than himself?? Somebody who doesn't understand how reflexive pronouns work has little credibility when it comes to evaluating how well anyone speaks English.
His subject was Brendan Schaub so it's grammatically correct I believe

What does there being billions of Asians have to do with their status as a minority in America? Do you think dumb casual racism about Asian Americans is ok because there are a billion Chinese people on the other side of the planet? I don't think anyone really cares about this dumb Schaub bit. All the people lining up to proudly proclaim how ok they are with racism is the real problem and why threads like this are the worst thing on Sherdog.
His posts highly suggest he IS ok with dumb casual racism. Basically thinks reacting to racism = snowflake. Problem is letting people behave like just makes it more "normal" to reoccur.

If you sneeze youre a fucking racist these days. I for one am tired of it

Who gives a fuck really ? I don’t . I just commented to up my post count. Dude lives a better life than most sherdoggers. I know that’s hard to believe .
Not really, Schaub probably got some type of incurable virus like herpes or hepatitis from funky Ronda. Plus, just because the man has money doesn't make him smart, he can barely speak, He sounds like a drooling Snhaub.

Honestly I was expecting an even more hackey asian accent. At least you can tell what kind of asian accent he is going for. I'll let it slide.

Had a quick google to see what the fuss is about saw this. Checked first 3 pages and not posted apologies if posted later

fndbl2pDmQSrX1kwWHcsRIFrLiDaTqN5Lni1S2X3kKo.jpg

also I had no idea about any of this stuff. I generally just see all his KO gifs posted on here and that weird one of him giving some old dude a lapdance in his underwear.

Schaub is a white person that mocked an Asian...I'm not surprised. I'm mixed (hapa) and look it, but sometimes get stereotyped as Jackie Chan's stunt double. I don't consider it flat out racism, although I do find that people that don't take notice of details tend to be unintelligent & unaware.

It probably wouldn't have caused any controversy if he acknowledged that the guy didn't have an accent at the end of his joke. He could have played up his Chad aura. Or, if he actually had a punchline. Accent-race humor can be funny, but this just wasn't a sophisticated or well-structured joke.

Not really, Schaub probably got some type of incurable virus like herpes or hepatitis from funky Ronda. Plus, just because the man has money doesn't make him smart, he can barely speak, He sounds like a drooling Snhaub.
Yeah maybe but it’s not like most people are geniuses themselves , especially on sherdog . Cept u and I of course .

Most Asians don't give a flying shit.

Once again self-righteous white people gotta fkin 'save the world' by crying over nothing.

So giving somebody of a different ethnicity a fake accent is akin to sneezing to you?

It's slightly racial but not at all racist. For it to be raicst he'd have had to have said or done something to say that he finds Asians to be racially inferior to some other race.

I don't think we have a problem with racism these days as much as we have a problem with what group of people are being racist. If latinos make racial, or even racist, jokes about white people, it's rarely seen as a problem. If whites make equivalent jokes about latinos, then it's almost always seen as a problem.

Racism today isn't nearly as prevalent or destructive as hypocrisy and discriminating against some groups bu not others. The best way I can describe this new, unsettling phenomenon is:

The idea that one's culture is superior to all others solely because it represents the traditions of one’s ancestors, is regarded as chauvinism or racism if claimed by a majority—but as “ethnic” pride if claimed by a minority.

If Schaub can make a good living out of stand up then good on him, I won’t watch it as it looks pretty terrible. As for racism, fuck that noise. So sick of this constant outrage about nonsense just because a white guy said it.

How did he fit in those clothes for his special?

Two kinds of people in the world. Those that look to be offended, And those that don’t. This thread makes it clear who is who.

Back