Brazilian Army to take control of security in Rio as violence rises

Brazilians are not Spanish, they are Portuguese. Yes, the BJJ gang and the 'favela' criminals are very aggressive, but I would say the majority of Brazilians are peaceful and religious. Catholicism has a big influence in the culture. But again, what do Brazilians descend from? Portugal sent its prisoners and hookers to Brazil. The U.S. got the Pilgrims. See the difference in the 'stock'?

Yes, I realize Brazil is Portuguese. I have no concept of the "stock" of Brazilian origins. I only comment on the casual stereotype that I have heard: that Brazilian men tend to value hypermasculinity and sort of machismo.

Portugal sent its prisoners and hookers to Brazil. The U.S. got the Pilgrims. See the difference in the 'stock'?
Then why the fuck isn't Australia suffering the same issue? I'll admit they basically wiped out the aborigines but it was a damn penal colony to begin with.

Bringing out the military only made things worse in Mexico since it fractured the Cartels without really attacking the corruption problem.

sounds like the middle east.

People are seriously advocating the end of democracy in Brazil? lmao

Last edited:
Marcela Temer is the president's wife. She is 43 years younger and sizzling hot.

And she cheats with men 10 years older than her and her own age or around own age. Age difference that wide is stupid. They wont find you attractive physically.

You consider Brazilians to be "pacifists by nature"?

I was always under the impression that Brazil had, compared to its neighbors, a somewhat hostile culture. Isn't there one of those prank shows that highlights how aggressive Brazilians are?

Dont be a Muslim or African black and you will be fine just speak the language depend where you are being real white blonde get you fucked with made fun of same with ginger. Brazil more tolerant I hear but also fuckining crazy.

Avoid Brazilian women other than one night stands. Most of they are batshit crazy, up there with Persian chicks.

Mexican, colombian will kill you. Oh and Russian.
I really do think we need to hold trophy wives against politicians. Not out of some feminist equality non-sense, but because the kind of guy who has a trophy wife, is the kind of guy who is easily corrupted, and has no moral bearing.

A trophy wife is a prostitute for sad men who don't care to be physically desired but just want to bang a prostitute but call her wife. Idk i could never do it. Be smarter get a woman who physically into you and say 10 years younger but this multiple decade shit is odd. Why wife ito?

It's like here in the U.S. where the public High School system sucks, but the Universities are some of the best in the world. So, yes, you can be poor and make it to and through college to become a doctor, lawyer, engineer, and unfortunately a politician. I grew up in Brazil during the military rule. I went back to work as an adult years later. There was definitely a difference in the quality of the country. I have dual citizenship. Niteroi has really expanded since the 1970's. They tell me it is a nicer place to live than Rio. But no, I would never go back to live or work in Brazil. The people are very warm and friendly though. BJJ was born in Rio with the Gracies.

And now you live in oklahoma? I looked it up it is a state that has what in it ? And you far from ocean. Could never do that

Brazilians are not Spanish, they are Portuguese. Yes, the BJJ gang and the 'favela' criminals are very aggressive, but I would say the majority of Brazilians are peaceful and religious. Catholicism has a big influence in the culture. But again, what do Brazilians descend from? Portugal sent its prisoners and hookers to Brazil. The U.S. got the Pilgrims. See the difference in the 'stock'?

Australia used to be a british penal colony, now its one of the most well-run countries on earth.
Not to mention the whole "crminal behavior being passed on through genetics" thing has been disproven decades ago.

Dont be a Muslim or African black and you will be fine just speak the language depend where you are being real white blonde get you fucked with made fun of same with ginger. Brazil more tolerant I hear but also fuckining crazy.

Mexican, colombian will kill you. Oh and Russian.

A trophy wife is a prostitute for sad men who don't care to be physically desired but just want to bang a prostitute but call her wife. Idk i could never do it. Be smarter get a woman who physically into you and say 10 years younger but this multiple decade shit is odd. Why wife ito?

what ? what red blooded hetero male doesn't like fresh 21 yr old pussy or just 20s etc .. come on man lol .. don't get me wrong, older women can be hot as shit too .. some even hotter than some of these younger girls .. but if you can get younger ones, you can bet you will ... she'll be into you just fine if you know how to fk her good .. the same goes for the older chick so either way you have to know how to fk her .. doesn't matter her age .. but yeah any guy who has access to younger chicks will go for them .. anyone who says otherwise is lying or they've had their balls cut off

what ? what red blooded hetero male doesn't like fresh 21 yr old pussy or just 20s etc .. come on man lol .. don't get me wrong, older women can be hot as shit too .. some even hotter than some of these younger girls .. but if you can get younger ones, you can bet you will ... she'll be into you just fine if you know how to fk her good .. the same goes for the older chick so either way you have to know how to fk her .. doesn't matter her age .. but yeah any guy who has access to younger chicks will go for them .. anyone who says otherwise is lying or they've had their balls cut off

you are delusional.

Yes, I realize Brazil is Portuguese. I have no concept of the "stock" of Brazilian origins. I only comment on the casual stereotype that I have heard: that Brazilian men tend to value hypermasculinity and sort of machismo.
T O X O P L A S M A
O
X
O
P
L
A
S
M
A

And now you live in oklahoma? I looked it up it is a state that has what in it ? And you far from ocean. Could never do that

Yes, raised in Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, as a kid and later moved to Oklahoma. Oklahoma has oil, agriculture, and livestock. Yes, no oceans in Oklahoma, but lots of lakes. I've had enough of the ocean for a lifetime.

Location: Oklahoma. Typical American supporting dictatorships against democracy in latin american countries.

Yes, Oklahoma. Is the concept of moving from one country to another not familiar to you? Americans don't typically support dictatorships against democracy. Most Americans don't give two-shits about what goes on outside the borders of their own state. 'caxias' sounds Portuguese.

Back