Brazilian MMA fighter Joyce Vieira chokes out man on beach.

How about you just keep your dick in your pants and stop trying to ruin it for the rest of us who are perfectly capable of enjoying seeing a woman in a thong with giving in to the urge to publicly flog the dolphin.

Get a fucking grip, man.

Actually, on second though, ease up on the grip just a bit.

I just don't think it was any of her business, what the guy does...remember, we live in a society where chicks call the cops on little 9 year old girls selling lemonade at her little lemonade stand...or a chick calling the cops cause people are having a barbecue...that is the world we live in...call the cops over every little minor thing...or, lets not forget, the woman calling the cops cause a guy's dog was humping the womans dog...at a dog park...haha...are you kidding me?

I'm sure most women who shoot sexually provocative photos know full well there's a good chance someone will jerk it to them IN THE PRIVACY OF THEIR OWN HOME. They may even do the shoots partially for that reason as it's a pretty good ego boost. However, expecting some piece of shit not to whip it out in public and start spanking isn't too much to ask, and if you think it is, you probably are a fucking incel.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to look sexy. Hell, if I wasn't a hairy dad bod and I shot some Sexyama type photoshoot, I'd be pretty flattered to know that 90% of Sherdog was beating it furiously to my pics.

Far from an incel, I've very rarely been single and have a rather large "magic number". Nice projection though.

Perhaps she should be doing the attention whore slut shoot in the PRIVACY OF HER OWN HOME. Instead of on the beach where everyone can see her.

But as an incel that's probably the only time you'd ever get to see a naked chick in real life. (See, i can project too).

Agreed that the dude shouldn't be jerking off in public, which i stated earlier.

Imagine he's telling the truth lmao. He's like "why the fuck is this crazy roid raging chick attacking me, I'm just trying to take a leak here because there are no bathrooms around!"

I don't think she is a MMA fighter. Anyways she beat him off

Had a dude pull up next to my G/F one time in a car, and he was naked, jerking off. I jumped out of the car and tried to get his door open so I could bash him, but he peeled off down the street. haha. Fucking weird ass mo-foz out there.

Imagine he's telling the truth lmao. He's like "why the fuck is this crazy roid raging chick attacking me, I'm just trying to take a leak here because there are no bathrooms around!"
Well if he is being innocent he still should've at least done the Clarence Clementine clap whilst pissing so everyone could be certain his hands weren't up to any fapping

yR_rG9.gif

On second thought I'm imagining this and it would probably be more vulgar than actually fapping

Had a dude pull up next to my G/F one time in a car, and he was naked, jerking off. I jumped out of the car and tried to get his door open so I could bash him, but he peeled off down the street. haha. Fucking weird ass mo-foz out there.

I'm sorry, I'll try not to do it again.

Well if he is being innocent he still should've at least done the Clarence Clementine clap whilst pissing so everyone could be certain his hands weren't up to any fapping

yR_rG9.gif

On second thought I'm imagining this and it would probably be more vulgar than actually fapping

A-level memory wrt Clarence Clementines lmao

When you gotta shake but you don't wanna use your hands

FineChillyAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-max-1mb.gif

A-level memory wrt Clarence Clementines lmao

When you gotta shake but you don't wanna use your hands

FineChillyAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-max-1mb.gif
I only remember it b/c I still do that clap all the time irl and when people are like wtf I tell them not to hate on Clarence Clementines lol

Very flattering angle in OP, but with that body type, bad boob job, and something about her face....

12475112-6939877-image-m-65_1555675860040.jpg

a5MDrNo_700bwp.webp

Joyce Vieira and a friend were taking pictures on the Praia do Braga beach in the town of Cabo Frio in the Brazilian state of Rio de Janeiro when she said she saw a man masturbating.
aOYGvyy_700bwp.webp

Joyce claims the man had his shorts down and was standing in front of her and her friend while masturbating.

"When I looked over there he had his shorts down and was standing on a path where people pass all the time, including children. He was visibly erect, making sounds and moaning."

a0QwjPL_700bwp.webp

She reported the case with police and Ferreira was later arrested for committing an 'obscene act' but has since been released after giving a statement and denying the crime. After his release, Vieira told local media:

"We feel powerless. It's very strange because he's going to be in the same city as me, and who knows he might be in the same places.

That's why I have received an innumerable number of messages from women saying that [in similar situations] they didn't file a report, because they know the suspects would end up being released. I think the punishment for these cases should be more severe."

The Civil Police told reporters the suspect had claimed he was urinating on the beach before Vieira approached him.

https://9gag.com/gag/aoeDp0m

He who hasn't masturbated at a Brazilian tranny photo shoot cast the first stone...

LightCheerfulDunnart-size_restricted.gif

My thought exactly....I don't get women today, i really don't...the guy should have said, you're wearing a f''''king thong and you're getting upset over someone whacking off? is she for real? she and the rest of her "girl Power" me too idiots, need to get a grip...how about dress a bit more conservatively...how about not wearing a thong??

Are you saying that ladies should be fine with being subject to sexual abuse because of how they dress? That is rapist shit sir

What is his height and dimensions? You can never tell with Portuguese and Brazilian people.

Back