News Breaking: Alex Pereira vs. Jamahal Hill announced as the UFC 300 Main Event

Who wins?

• Total voters
Mate, you know that’s a bullshit argument. There’s a lot of fights that would’ve satisfied me but this is clearly a 7th resort after other options haven’t panned out, and fans have every right not to love it.
You have every right to not love it, but your expectations are far too high. Fights did pan out, circumstances kept certain from being booked & like I said nothing at this point satisfy fans like you. Nothing wrong that, it's just your expectations are were too high because of some number "300"

Fuck it, let’s go! As long as Poatan is in this bitch we good

I believe Hill will win with a KO. Pereira Imo has a weak chin.

I get the feeling some of you wouldn’t be happy unless Conor or Ronda was fighting <45>
Dana guaranteed we would all be "blown away" by this card and especially the main event. It's a decent title fight, but no one is blown away by this. Hill is probably the most forgettable champ in the last 20 years and that guy is gonna headline the biggest card in a decade. I love Poatan, but can think of 5-6 people I'd rather him fight in this spot.

299>300

You have every right to not love it, but your expectations are far too high. Fights did pan out, circumstances kept certain from being booked & like I said nothing at this point satisfy fans like you. Nothing wrong that, it's just your expectations are were too high because of some number "300"
Mate you know nothing of my expectations, I expected DDP vs Izzy. To say that this isn’t a let down is laughable, anyone with a brain knows it’s not as good as it could’ve been.

chernobyl-not-great.gif
Sums it up perfectly.

Just a big MEH fight for 300 main event.

I supposed I should be thankful it's not a WMMA fight like 200

Mate you know nothing of my expectations, I expected DDP vs Izzy. To say that this isn’t a let down is laughable, anyone with a brain knows it’s not as good as it could’ve been.
Why would you expect a retired fighter to be the headliner? This fight is better than Izzy vs DDP.

Pretty sick of hearing about 300, hopefully this is it for a while

Back