Media BREAKING: Conor McGregor verbally accepts fight against Anderson Silva

Who wins?

• Total voters
Conor via KO

Anderson at 176 is a weak anderson
Conor can easily land a shot on him and put him out

st-pierre.jpg
Goat bows down to the true Goat,

Drained Silva that doesn’t care about winning- MW cowboy.

perfect fight for Conor. If he loses, he lost to a MW

Hughes was 33 when he lost. Silva's 45.

Don't bother with that guy, he spew that "almost 40 years old" more than 10 times by now and i've corrected him every times and he just does it again. He knows he's lying but that just doesn't fit his narrative so he keeps doing it.

these kind of thought provoking and hilarious shenanigans will go on until Dana forces his hand( with no choice) and makes GAETHJE vs MCGREGOR

i would like to see mcgregor against a true lightwieght such as oliviera or ferriera or even felder. but if hes going to fight superfights and not fight usman or gaethje..why not go back down to 145 and take on volk and/or even zombie..guess that would really look like he ducked usman so nevermind..he should climb the light weight charts if he wants the best look..dana make it happen mcgregor vs gathje

Last edited:
<Dany07> This is ridiculous
Sure is bruv, however I would love to see if Conor could pull a KO off against old man Silva to strengthen his career. Im a huge Silva fan but he's officially in the other side of the mountain in his career imo

AS's fossil is honestly still an awful matchup for Conor. I voted for AS. Not just of the size cause AS's got heavy hands and technical prowess that Conor just hasn't dealt with before.

I'd watch it of course, but it seems like a fight without any real important meaning no matter what the outcome is. I also agree that this fight would probably have me standing up: GAETHJE vs MCGREGOR.

lel so fast to accept anyone not called Khabib or Justin.

i suppose a wide conspiracy with publicly available information and lots of risk for individuals and companies is always possible. it's just hilarious that some default to that as the likely scenario with zero evidence.

Fair enough

I can already foresee some interesting cognitive dissonance from his fanboys regardless of if Conor wins or loses.

Conor wins: "This cements his legacy as true GOAT! He dethroned the former GOAT by moving up to his greatest weight yet!" [The people who say this will be the same ones talking about how embarrassing Izzy's performance was against Anderson because he was old and shopworn and thus useless as a win.]

Conor loses: "Of course he lost! Anderson is four times his size, on PEDs, and the greatest middleweight ever! But look at how well he did before he lost and the balls he had to take the fight!"

Back