• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breaking: married OK state senator and Trump Campaign chair found in motel with teenage boy

Investigators searched an online conversation believed to be between the two and found the juvenile had asked for money.

The reply, written under a possible screen name: "How much you needing?"

"I need money for spring break," the juvenile replied.

The adult replied: "I don't really have any legitimate things I need help with right now. Would you be interested in 'sexual' stuff?"
3-40ba3f1522.jpg

2-a71a8dd4bd.jpg

3-40ba3f1522.jpg

Does he have a gun on his gun stock? Is that like a double gun?
naw looks like he's just holding a pistol while having the rifle in his other hand.

why? da fuq?

tbh, if you focus on some old law from 200 years ago or whatever instead of the senator wanting to fuck kids you're an asshole.

These types of prostitution laws are quite common all over the country. Similar to laws that increase the penalty for committing crimes in school zones and such.
You are right....raping a child within 1000 ft of a church is worse than raping a child outside of 1000 ft of a church.

You are right....raping a child within 1000 ft of a church is worse than raping a child outside of 1000 ft of a church.

It's more like, why do you care you deflecting asshole?

Let's get him for jaywalking and whatever else we can make stick.

Fuck him and you.

LOL.

Teller. So random.
when i saw them in ny, P&T would stay outside the theatre for pictures, separate, you hand your phone to teller and he takes a selfie shot.

the way he was holding the phone with his palm and taking the selfie was AMAZING, fucking magicians.

Trump is literally Michael Jackson.... literally!

On a serious note, fuck those pedos. I hope they have their nuts removed.

Dont give a fuck about his politcal affiliations... I care that another rich dude gets busted fucking kids and the feds still arent any closer to breaking their child prostitution ring.

These mother fuckers cant be that damn untouchable.

It's more like, why do you care you deflecting asshole?

Let's get him for jaywalking and whatever else we can make stick.

Fuck him and you.
I am agreeing with you. To do with within 1000 ft of god is even worse. Why so angry?

lol i literally live around 5 churches, that i know of... there are probably 10.

i also live behind a high school, do you know high school girls seemingly run track w/o a sports bra? just a shirt? da fuq?, i can't even be in my own backyard!

edit

Maps tells me i live near 13 churches in a 10 block radius, holy christ

lol i literally live around 5 churches, that i know of... there are probably 10.

i also live behind a high school, do you know high school girls seemingly run track w/o a sports bra? just a shirt? da fuq?, i can't even be in my own backyard!

edit

You must get a lot of Pokemon Go players doing drive-by`s hitting the pokestops.

You must get a lot of Pokemon Go players doing drive-by`s hitting the pokestops.
oh hell yea, since it's such a hotspot, but it seems to have died down a lot, don't see kids aimlessly walking around no more.

edit

One is better of being inside a chutch anf be preist if they wanna get awsy w

edit

Thats safe havens if you are preist.

Back