Breaking: married OK state senator and Trump Campaign chair found in motel with teenage boy

Humans tend to be hypocrites. Shocking huh. Do you suggest I look to the Democrat party for conservative Christian policy making?
Is conservative Christian policy making something you look for when not shitposting on the internet?

I don't think Jesus would be a member of any political party, but I'm pretty sure which one he'd despise the most - and which one would hate him the most.

The GOP would treat Jesus the same way Dostoevsky's Grand Inquisitor did, if Jesus ever came back. "Get the hell out of here! You're interfering with what we're trying to do! "

Is conservative Christian policy making something you look for when not shitposting on the internet?

I don't think Jesus would be a member of any political party, but I'm pretty sure which one he'd despise the most - and which one would hate him the most.

The GOP would treat Jesus the same way Dostoevsky's Grand Inquisitor did, if Jesus ever came back. "Get the hell out of here! You're interfering with what we're trying to do! "

He probably would. Nobody is really conservative anymore. At least nobody with any kind of chance. Maybe Trump winning will shake things up enough for these other guys. One can hope

He probably would. Nobody is really conservative anymore. At least nobody with any kind of chance. Maybe Trump winning will shake things up enough for these other guys. One can hope
Trump winning caused irreparable damage. They now know just how little substance is required to convince the American people they should vote for you, and full of shit the evangelicals are.

Trump, who created a fake school to rob people of their savings, who stiffed employees, who used charity money to buy paintings of himself, is on wife #3, and bragged of attempting to cheat on her while she was pregnant etc etc, won with a health care plan that was "something great" and a secret plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days. A promised wall that Mexico would pay for!

They need only a boogeyman (if Hillary passes away they'll probably Weekend At Bernie's her), and an unabashed demagogue.

Trump winning caused irreparable damage. They now know just how little substance is required to convince the American people they should vote for you, and full of shit the evangelicals are.

Trump, who created a fake school to rob people of their savings, who stiffed employees, who used charity money to buy paintings of himself, is on wife #3, and bragged of attempting to cheat on her while she was pregnant etc etc, won with a health care plan that was "something great" and a secret plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days. A promised wall that Mexico would pay for!

They need only a boogeyman (if Hillary passes away they'll probably Weekend At Bernie's her), and an unabashed demagogue.

Relax dude. Trump winning the presidency isn't the end of the world

well its his swamp

I dont see him draining it - only inflating it
Let me guess...the Don knows what's happening behind close doors too? Just like Hillary knows Podesta's shenanigans?

Not surprised in the slightest. Get rid of them.

confusing thread title, were there 1 or 2 people busted with a minor

the underage shit is normal in the ghey community

Last edited:
Is normal
pauldeleeuw.gif

giphy.gif

Let me guess...the Don knows what's happening behind close doors too? Just like Hillary knows Podesta's shenanigans?
We obviously can't blame Trump for shit like this or Roy Moore. But we can blame the shit out of him when he comes to Moore's defense. Maybe the gay thing is too much for Trump but if it was a girl we know he'd support him over a Democrat.

Republicans gonna republican. Pretty typical from the party of christian values

Back