Breaking: married OK state senator and Trump Campaign chair found in motel with teenage boy

It would surprise me. Now if it was a young boy. It would be much more plausible
ohh.gif

Yeah, no kidding. If you are caught with a male prostitute in a motel room, people are going to look at you differently.

What's any of this have to do with anyone on this site?

Maybe you could go back through the conversation and figure it out.

Maybe you could go back through the conversation and figure it out.

You're better than this. The forum has enough trolling without you slandering people about gay sex with prostitutes, especially when the people in question didn't think it was funny.

You're better than this. The forum has enough trolling without you slandering people about gay sex with prostitutes, especially when the people in question didn't think it was funny.

I never slandered anyone. I did not state the Rip or TCK had had sex with a male prostitute, or used coke. I stated that if we found that out people would not be surprised. The reason why is because they protest so much regarding any LGBQT issue.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

I never slandered anyone. I did not state the Rip or TCK had had sex with a male prostitute, or used coke. I stated that if we found that out people would not be surprised. The reason why is because they protest so much regarding any LGBQT issue.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Do you really need me to explain to you that people don't like it when you tag and insult them out of the blue to make a joke about being a closet homosexual?

With all the talk about this place being Sherfront, it's funny that you don't have a problem being a douche to people.

Do you really need me to explain to you that people don't like it when you tag and insult them out of the blue to make a joke about being a closet homosexual?

With all the talk about this place being Sherfront, it's funny that you don't have a problem being a douche to people.

Please reach down and remove the stick that has found its way into your ass.

"Prostitution within 1000 feet of a church"

I get comments like that every week. People who even talk about my kids. None of it is true. But I take it as a compliment because that must mean I'm an effective poster on Sherdog.

I get comments like that every week. People who even talk about my kids. None of it is true. But I take it as a compliment because that must mean I'm an effective poster on Sherdog.

Rip, you know I love you. I only mock you because you won't return that love.

gif-i-wish-i-could-quit-you-brokeback.gif

pedophilia is big in washington DC, it is known. even though liberals want to ignore evidence when DNC members do it

drain the swamp

Wow the anti-Trump and liberal posters are constantly be called triggered, SJW's, cucks, :eek::eek::eek:s, tranny lovers etc and told we let muslims rape our wives on this forum all day but you point out that its the hardcore conservative and christians of the forum that are statistically more likely to be butt fucking young boys and they get uber rustled.

@ripskater maybe spend less time starting threads about how icky you think queers and queens are and maybe we'll be less suspicious of your motives for harping on it all the time.

Wow the anti-Trump and liberal posters are constantly be called triggered, SJW's, cucks, :eek::eek::eek:s, tranny lovers etc and told we let muslims rape our wives on this forum all day but you point out that its the hardcore conservative and christians of the forum that are statistically more likely to be butt fucking young boys and they get uber rustled.

@ripskater maybe spend less time starting threads about how icky you think queers and queens are and maybe we'll be less suspicious of your motives for harping on it all the time.
Lol

Back