Breaking: Platinum Perry & Danielle Nickerson Break Up

Colby into dat Horse meat

usa_today_10116448.0.jpg

If she shows up under the arms of Colby, the laughter coming from me might reach dangerous levels. I might have to have doctor's on standby.

Is nothing sacred anymore?

"Hey look at me. Something totally normal happened, but I'm hoping to leverage it into 15 more minutes of fame."

Also, this goes in Wasteland. Literally, no one cares.

She broke up with him for looking at other girls <Huh2>
Good riddance jealousy at that level is toxic to deal with

Let's just imagine for a moment that Colby posts a picture with her, anywhere, in any context.

Some how, some way, he has to make amends and make this happen.

Wow, i did not see that coming. THey seem really suited to each other on Mikes youtube video.. now i see Mikes been a bad boy.. shame. Some dudes just can't keep it in their pants and be loyal.
I bet you're all geared up the summer MAC makeup line release too? Gonna be fire. ..smh

I bet you're all geared up the summer MAC makeup line release too? Gonna be fire. ..smh

Lol get the fuck out of here. God forbid i praise two humans for seeming like a good couple you cuck. Not my fault your dad was getting banged by Mexican dudes while your mums cooking a roast dinner

as that cunt said herself, we don't know what happens behind closed doors. that post was trashy as fuck
He was flirting with other girls. The fuck are you talking about? From the looks of things Mike is clearly in the wrong here.

After she took Colby's harsh comment on the chin with her "just horsing around" post, I gained some respect for her. The ability to handle something like that really shows some character.

She was probably too good for him.

Back