Romero vs. Costa not fighting at UFC 230

Romero shook

SILLY.

Costa appears legit,

but Romeros strength of schedule is the best in the UFC.

his worst case scenario is simply that Costa would be as good as everyone else Romero faces.

How is Rockhold vs Weidman dumb? They are both higher ranked than Costa and both closer to a title shot. The winner of that fight likely gets a title shot.

It does suck that Costas going to have to wait to fight
The timing of it all was dumb since they should have known this fight wasnt guaranteed and are definitely more intrigued in having costa fighting high level competition versus another rematch.

Have Costa murder Rockhold real quick.... Assume his modelling contracts and then dispatch of Weidman and then just go from there.

B-b-but Romero walked away from his last fight unscathed....it's all Whittaker who almost died and is still in intensive care....Sherdog told me so!!!

typical UFC scumfuckery. A union can't come to MMA soon enough.

Ghey Jeezus scared of being erased. Can't blame him.

200w.webp

The timing of it all was dumb since they should have known this fight wasnt guaranteed and are definitely more intrigued in having costa fighting high level competition versus another rematch.

You are more intrigued. That does not represent mma fans in general. Amazed at how many sherdoggers don't get this. Casual mma fans have no clue who Costa is.

Damn I was looking forward to that fight. I thought Joel was made out of metal how did he get hurt

Currently on Ariel’s show, Yoel just stated that he needs 4-5 months to recover from surgery. Kind of hard to understand what he’s saying exactly but it seems like the fight is off for now.

Typical UFC smh. Fight was never signed from the start, yet they said it’s official.

This was mentioned about 3 weeks ago and everyone just glossed over it. Kinda sucks, I thought with the new contract that meant he was healed up and this is official.

Good. I want them to face each other in a title bout later on when Costa has even more hype. At this point, I didn't want either of them to lose.

You are more intrigued. That does not represent mma fans in general. Amazed at how many sherdoggers don't get this. Casual mma fans have no clue who Costa is.
Casual fans don’t know who Weidman or rockhold is either so I don’t see your point.

Casual fans don’t know who Weidman or rockhold is either so I don’t see your point.

Lol yes Calvin Klein model, former Ufc/Strikeforce champ, Demi Lovato boy toy and Chris Weidman the guy who headlined multiple ppvs as mw champ, and dethroned anderson are known by no one.

Lol yes Calvin Klein model, former Ufc/Strikeforce champ, Demi Lovato boy toy and Chris Weidman the guy who headlined multiple ppvs as mw champ, and dethroned anderson are known by no one.
We are talking about casuals here. Not main mma fans...casuals tune in to whatever is trending at the moment.

Like I said, the ufc is obviously pushing costa since they gave him the #1 ranked middleweight so soon. It’s not rocket science.

We are talking about casuals here. Not main mma fans...casuals tune in to whatever is trending at the moment.

Like I said, the ufc is obviously pushing costa since they gave him the #1 ranked middleweight so soon. It’s not rocket science.

Yes they are pushing him, they are pushing Adesanya, they are pushing Yoel, they are pushing Rockhold, they are pushing Gastellum.

Costas a handsome action fighter of course they are pushing him. They are pushing dozens of guys

If he recovering in Cuba? I've heard that they have the best fruit juices.

B-b-but Romero walked away from his last fight unscathed....it's all Whittaker who almost died and is still in intensive care....Sherdog told me so!!!
The thing is, Yoel had a cracked shin from the Rockhold fight(Rockhold himself had it too from the shin to shin action) and had a broken orbital bone way before that, one that the doctor on operation found that it was in one part broken.

Yes they are pushing him, they are pushing Adesanya, they are pushing Yoel, they are pushing Rockhold, they are pushing Gastellum.

Costas a handsome action fighter of course they are pushing him. They are pushing dozens of guys
Thx for agreeing. Still don’t know what u are trying to argue about when u essentially just agreed with me. Don’t get why u keep saying me and only sherdoggers are intrigued by Costa vs. Romero or another top fighter.

Back