BREAKING: Secretary of State Tillerson Out!

That Cadillac ranked ahead of some BMW
and Mercedes models and stacks up well against the others:

https://cars.usnews.com/cars-trucks/rankings/luxury-large-cars

Autotrader's Advice

To us, the 2016 Cadillac CTS offers a few advantages over the 2016 BMW 5 Series. Yes, many items are roughly identical, like handling and performance, reliability, safety equipment and technology, but the CTS's base price ($46,600) is around $4,500 cheaper than an entry-level 5 Series, which starts around $51,000 with shipping, a price difference that continues up through both models' trim levels. We think the Cadillac also offers more modern styling compared to the BMW's aging design, and we love the CTS's available magnetic ride-control suspension. We admit this is a close one, since you can't really go wrong with either of these two cars, but our money would buy the Cadillac.

https://www.autotrader.com/car-reviews/2016-bmw-5-series-vs-2016-cadillac-cts-which-is-better-247726

The ATS-V is a more linear machine. It has more power, at 464 hp and 445 pound-feet of torque, but it delivers it in a saner, more accessible way. The M3 has a tendency to kick out its ass end even when you didn’t ask it to, which might seem insouciant but can be plain scary. The ATS has to be coaxed into any type of slide. The ride is better, less punishing, and the magnetic shocks are a wonder found on a number of GM products. They allow the car to ride comfortably over big bumps even at speed. By contrast, the M3 is so stiff it seems brittle.

https://www.theverge.com/2016/8/9/12408762/cadillac-ats-cts-ct6-versus-bmw
<seedat>

<TheDonald>

You support an adulterous man full of envy, greed, hate, deceit, ego, and has an incessant love of power. All qualities of a great GOP Christian.

At first I read that as incestuous love of power - it still made sense. lol

Tillerson seemed like the competent one in the cabinet. Who is next down the line? Mattis and ... Acosta? Perry? Droopy dog?

This is fucking romper room lol

Looks like fuckface is going to break the Iran deal

I don't know a lot about Tillerson, but I liked the way he carried himself. Other than that, I don't know how effective he was at his job.

Mother fucker

This administration is the most incompetent and dysfunctional in the history of the world. There were prehistoric tribes that had more organizational stability than this.

Considering the political climate before, during and after the election. Did you expect things to run smoothly?

As an observer, I'm surprised Donald is winning. I mean how many in DC actually wanted him elected? Everyone and their momma had been making donations to the CF.

Considering the political climate before, during and after the election. Did you expect things to run smoothly?

As an observer, I'm surprised Donald is winning. I mean how many in DC actually wanted him elected? Everyone and their momma had been making donations to the CF.

I expected it to run better than this!

And I'm a huge fucking pessimist, but even I didn't foresee it being this bad.

I don't know a lot about Tillerson, but I liked the way he carried himself. Other than that, I don't know how effective he was at his job.

He had zero notable achievements as secretary of state, unless you consider hollowing out the state department an achievement.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back