Breaking: UFC, ONE Championship close to trade involving Demetrious Johnson and Ben Askren.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we trade them BJ Penn for Aoki?

Lol wut
Mighty Mouse loses/possibly robbed against a guy he steamrolled in the first fight after dominating the division forever and then he gets 'traded'
I think it is actually a massive win for DJ. He will get to go to ONE where they probably have as good or better Fly Weight division (I have no clue who is in ONE besides Alvarez, Vera and Aioki). I suspect he will also be paid far better in ONE FC. The shitty end of the deal is having Askren come to the UFC. He won't fight Woodley so he will call for fights with LWs that have no wrestling. I say put him in with Damien Maia at MW.

They want someone who might be able to wrestle fuck Woodley.

If someone deserved a rematch after losing the title, it's DJ. I thought he won that fight. But I am excited about Askren making the move.

Where is that pro fighter who was talking shit about Askren not stepping up?

Also, Demetrius Johnson changed his Twitter handle from MightyMouseUFC to Mighty1Gaming.

Can we trade the entire WMMA UFC roster for Pico, Mousasi & McDonald?

As talented as Ben is...He is still relatively unproven against elite competition. With MM you have one of the ten greatest fighters ever easily. Most title defenses ever. Wtf Is going on with MMA right now? How could they agree to such a ridiculous trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back