BREAKING: Whittaker out of 221, Rockhold/Romero for the interim title

Who wins?

• Luke Rockhold

• Yoel Romero

Results are only viewable after voting.
Romero is coming off a loss, and Rockhold is 1-1 in like the past 2 years, with his only win being Branch. And these 2 goofs are fighting for a “title”??

UFC is full retard.
Uh, who else is it supposed to be? Weidman is 1-3 in his last 4, and Gastelum got finished by Weidman just 6 months ago. At least Romero beat Weidman and only lost via a close decision to Whittaker.

Uh, who else is it supposed to be? Weidman is 1-3 in his last 4, and Gastelum got finished by Weidman just 6 months ago. At least Romero beat Weidman and only lost via a close decision to Whittaker.
It shouldn’t be an interim title.

fucking sick- I've been thinking of this as one of the top 5 most exciting match-up in MMA for years.

giphy.gif

They call me Cuban Pete
I'm the king of the rhumba beat
When I play the maracas I go chick chicky boom, chick chicky boom

lol, there couldn't be a more appropriate gif for this thread.

So now this is the interim to the interim belt and the likely winner will fight the holder of the real interim belt who already beat the same person for the interim belt in his last fight. So basically Whittaker is going to have to fight the same guy twice for an interim belt back to back. Great Job.

As I sipped my coffee this morning i knew it felt like a "UFC gonna shit out another belt" type of day. My gut never lies.

Hope this ends like Romero/Machida.

Again... you make ZERO sense. I don't need to write on Sherdogs forum to massage my ego regarding the MMA world or other forums for that matter. You are still claiming that if a PPV doesnt have enough star power than it isn't worthy of your time, so I highly doubt you watch every single event from every organization in the world. Now you're just reaching, just like you were in your original post. The UFC puts on 35+ events per year (I don't have exact numbers) so you can't expect every single card to be oozing with star power. You have to take what you get and if you don't like it, then don't fucking watch it. Simple as that. Don't complain about it like you are if you don't like it lol cmon dude. They have enough talent on the roster to put cards together and a majority of the time you will get a solid fight card from top to bottom that performs well. Just because they aren't all finishes doesn't mean it was shit. Your ignorance is kind of shocking for a guy who claims he loves MMA so much.

When I said that? Your text comprehension is atrocious

I was just talking about UFC putting weak cards (in terms of name value) and expecting you to pay $60 for them
You said you was willing to pay because it could end being a good card, which it would be possible in both scenarios, but you are paying for a card for who is fighting, since you don't know how the card could end.

Every MMA card is worthing my time, just like I watched ACB a few hours ago (did you?) and I will be watching Invicta in less than a few hours (are you?)
That's not my point, my point is what are they putting on the line to charge you 60 bucks (you don't answer me about the Alaska FC card for 60 bucks). But I think is the same to you paying 60 bucks to have DC vs Volkan + Ngannou vs Stipe than Kang vs Cannetti + Burnell vs Santiago

really not that hard to understand

Last edited:
Hope Romero smashes Rockhold.

I have a feeling that Yoel is on his way out though.. gut tells me that Rockhold takes this.

lol @ breaking

you didn't break shit.

you have 0 friends.

WHO BOTHERED TO SPAWN YOU?

AND WHY!?!

I didn't say fuck the guy or anything. But it doesn't look great when he pulls from his very first fight as official champ.

What makes you think he wasn't training responsibly though?

This is literally the first time he has pulled out during camp, which should suggest that he has a tendency to train responsibly.

This is silly.

GSP vacated like a man because he was injured, despite being more recently active... but now we have to wait for Whittaker despite him becoming champion due to a technicality?

What makes you think he wasn't training responsibly though?

This is literally the first time he has pulled out during camp, which should suggest that he has a tendency to train responsibly.

This is the first time he would be defending his rights to ppv bonus.

Hard to judge since almost all up n coming fighters fight through injuries...

Its a running joke that winning the UFC championship means time for surgery, rehab, and vacation.

Romero via Luke getting dropped then finished with GnP

didnt bother to read your rant. convo done.

When I said that? Your text comprehension is atrocious

I was just talking about UFC putting weak cards (in terms of name value) and expecting you to pay $60 for them
You said you was willing to pay because it could end being a good card, which it would be possible in both scenarios, but you are paying for a card for who is fighting, since you don't know how the card could end.

Every MMA card is worthing my time, just like I watched ACB a few hours ago (did you?) and I will be watching Invicta in less than a few hours (are you?)
That's not my point, my point is what are they putting on the line to charge you 60 bucks (you don't answer me about the Alaska FC card for 60 bucks). But I think is the same to you paying 60 bucks to have DC vs Volkan + Ngannou vs Stipe than Kang vs Cannetti + Burnell vs Santiago

really not that hard to understand

Rockhold my domination. Rear Naked choke round 2

I love how I just shelled out some decent money for tickets to the Orlando card and BAM, no main event.

Sigh I finally admit, the UFC effing blows now a days. Making it to fight night is impossible I swear. It's just constant, and stop with the interim titles can we ?

UFC has too many waterdown cards. This should be a free card.

Back