Brendan Schaub: "It's a matter of time before Khabib gets tired from the takedowns."

W2VrKSR.gif

TS you're only giving him the attention that he wants.

Better not to start new threads about Brandon and his dumbass comments.

Its a matter of time before Conor gets tired from being taken down and punched in the face.

Khalabib won't be able to deal with the ferocity and pace of Cardio Conor, he rides bikes in the desert without having breakfast.
Its Kalabob actually.

Khabib is more skilled on the ground than Schaubby thinks

Khabib gassed against Al and took a few rounds off tossing lazy jabs to get his energy back. Pull his balls from your face and rewatch that fight

Khabib gassed against Al and took a few rounds off tossing lazy jabs to get his energy back. Pull his balls from your face and rewatch that fight

Nah Al' was crouched super low and his hands down low to stop the takedown. So Khabib just took what he gave him.

Schaub is such a Mcgregor fan girl
Which is fine. Tell me he’s gonna KO Khabib in round 1 or 2. That’s ok.

Don’t tell me that he gets taken down and wins this by cardio. Unless you’re also prepared to tell me that he’ll pull off the UFCs first gogoplata against Brian Ortega.

Conor could catch Khabib and finish him, even though i highly doubt that will happen.

One thing is for sure though, Conor doesnt like to be hit or dominated. If it goes to round 2 or 3 and Khabib is on top of him he'll be looking to give up his neck and quit. I doubt Khabib will go for a sub though and could see Conor tapping to strikes.

Depends where the fight takes place.

And whether Khabib's TD threat makes Conor afraid to throw.

Suggesting Khabib will gas against Conor is retarded.

But Conor has starched some high level fighters. And some of those fighters have better stand-up than Khabib. So Khabib is going to be careful about how he goes about getting Conor to the ground.

Once it gets to the ground though, don't expect much from Conor. He has looked like a fish out of water every time I have seen him on the ground.

So tired that when his coach called for a takedown in the 5th, he scored about the easiest takedown of his career and passed the guard like Al was this.
CE9444B0-F8F3-456E-AEB9-76E33891E1DB.jpeg

Seems like he's drawing from the Mendes fight as an influence on his prediction here.

Didn't Schaub also say that Khabib could take down anyone IN THE UFC including Ngannou and Stipe? Lmao why is he flip flopping so hard.

Being able to take down anyone in the UFC and not getting tired from takedowns are not mutually exclusive.

I'm not saying he's never flip flopped, but the example you provided certainly doesn't indicate flip flopping.

I don't have a timestamp but here are cliffs

• Picks Conor over Khabib
  • Expects Conor's movement to be the difference
  • Expects Khabib will get Conor down
  • Khabib will gas from taking Conor down and Conor will let his hands go
giphy.gif

We have literally zero evidence of Khabib gassing, but we have a CSI lab full of evidence of Conor gassing badly in multiple sports. How he thinks Khabib will be the one to gas is beyond me. I'm not saying Khabib will surely win, but we all know if the fight goes long there is one of these guys who will be gassed as fuck in the later part of the second round.

Now you are triggered and sharing his content, just like he wants. Schaub is smarter than you and you have fallen for his shit -

100%

Didnt Brendan predict that Conor could/would beat Floyd Mayweather Jr in a boxing match ? Yeah.....i wouldnt take Schaub serious. Conor could beat Khabib but to suggest Khabib would gas from all the takedowns and Conor beats him in the later rounds is just silly.

I don't hate Shaub like the vast majority of sherdoggers. But this assessment is grossly misinformed. Khabib gassing from taking Conor down? Really?!

This fights simple....if Khabib takes Conor down, Khabib wins easily. If Conor is able to keep it on the feet, he wins easily. Don't know where tf Shaub came up with this backwards-ass theory.

This guy is consistently one of the worst analysts out there. Cardio is hoe Conor will get the win?

Back