International Brexit News & Discussion v7: British Parliament Rejects Theresa May's Brexit Deal (Again)

First of all, referendum are advisory and not legally binding, government can but dont have to follow the outcome.
so you are saying that if Brexit will possibly ruin the UK, the government could and should not go through with it?

My first question is. Did you actually bothered to go and vote? I got feeling you did not. And now you screaming big.

Yes I am EU citizen. I am confident 100% that in event of no deal I still will be allowed to stay (somehow I cant imagine UK throwing out 4 million EU citizens who got bank loans, mortgages and then finding another 4 million that will be skilled again to replace them in their jobs). Even UKIP in no deal scenario wouldn't throw anyone out. So no, I am absolutely not concerned about that whatsoever.
of course I voted ya moron. Also no you wont be able to stay because in a no deal scenario you lose all right to live and work here. You will need to apply for a work permit. So bye

no deal, no right to free movement

so you are saying that if Brexit will possibly ruin the UK, the government could and should not go through with it?

You dont understand.

I am not discussing what Brexit will or wont do to the UK. We talking here about Democratic decision.

of course I voted ya moron. Also no you wont be able to stay because in a no deal scenario you lose all right to live and work here. You will need to apply for a work permit. So bye

no deal, no right to free movement

I really want to see the day where 4 million of EU citizens are losing their rights to work and live here overnight :D

I really want to see that.

I want to see all that farmers that rely on Eastearn European workers to pick up fruit and veggies to tell them to go home as there is no work for them.

You dont understand.

I am not discussing what Brexit will or wont do to the UK. We talking here about Democratic decision.
" referendum are advisory and not legally binding" so they dont need to be fulfilled..... you just said it yourself!

Oh and I am talking about what Brexit will do to the country, because thats what matters to the people in the UK. Apart from fucking moron EU citizens that follow UKIP lol

I really want to see the day where 4 million of EU citizens are losing their rights to work and live here overnight :D

I really want to see that.
wait until march 31st.... thats when the shitshow officially starts.

First of all, referendum are advisory and not legally binding, government can but dont have to follow the outcome. Of course if they wont follow it will be political suicide for such party and on the next general election party that favoured the outcome which won, will be voted in to carry out will of the people.

But yes, even if that was a vote by one person its still a vote. It is majority, no matter how you look at it. Democracy is about majority, not how big majority is or not. There always will be morons with loud mouths that didnt bother to vote and now disagree with the referendum outcome.

No, that's just mob rule.

Democracy ought to have protections for the minority.

" referendum are advisory and not legally binding" so they dont need to be fulfilled..... you just said it yourself!

Oh and I am talking about what Brexit will do to the country, because thats what matters to the people in the UK. Apart from fucking moron EU citizens that follow UKIP lol

I dont follow UKIP. I am just fed up seeing the constant battle and hatred, just because people cant accept the democratic decision.

tenor.gif

Independent (should rename to Leftent), Financial Times, Guardian are hardocre left wing with doom scenarios all over the place. Daily Express in other hand is the biggest joke out there as well. There is no an actual independent source of information. Although I find BBC somewhat on the fence, not siding on any front but just presenting politician reactions.

I dont follow UKIP. I am just fed up seeing the constant battle and hatred, just because people cant accept the democratic decision.
in an illegal referendum. Both leave campaigns broke the law. what dont you understand about that?

Independent (should rename to Leftent), Financial Times, Guardian are hardocre left wing with doom scenarios all over the place. Daily Express in other hand is the biggest joke out there as well. There is no an actual independent source of information. Although I find BBC somewhat on the fence, not siding on any front but just presenting politician reactions.
so them stating what was happening in NI is "biased" to you?

are you saying there was no violence in northern ireland last week? Also LOL at you saying the BBC is "somewhat on the fence".... is that why they havent been covering vote leave breaking the law? is that why they constantly have farage and co on their programs? They are in no way "on the fence"

in an illegal referendum. Both leave campaigns broke the law. what dont you understand about that?

If they broke the law where is the backlash from Remain voters? Shouldn't LIb Dems be on the case? Nothing but silence.

Couldn't give a flying fuck about the Irish border , what does concern me is the rumored lack of cheese Brexit might cause .

not really, its pretty terrifying. living in central scotland theres direct blowback from NI to here. If the protestants and catholics start their shit over there again violence will probably flare over here also.

so them stating what was happening in NI is "biased" to you?

are you saying there was no violence in northern ireland last week? Also LOL at you saying the BBC is "somewhat on the fence".... is that why they havent been covering vote leave breaking the law? is that why they constantly have farage and co on their programs? They are in no way "on the fence"

Hows that Brexit related? I saw some guy throwing molotovs on random cars. And of course leftwing news web will stitch it up with Brexit disturbing Good Friday Agreement. Thats what they do, everything is being stitched. Poundland bankrupt because they had less customers buying stuff and more costs, failed business model, yet stitched with Brexit.

If they broke the law where is the backlash from Remain voters? Shouldn't LIb Dems be on the case? Nothing but silence.
check twitter.... people are pissed. stop living in a bubble ffs

Hows that Brexit related? I saw some guy throwing molotovs on random cars. And of course leftwing news web will stitch it up with Brexit disturbing Good Friday Agreement. Thats what they do, everything is being stitched. Poundland bankrupt because they had less customers buying stuff and more costs, failed business model, yet stitched with Brexit.
its showing that the uncertainty around brexit is creating more tensions in NI

its showing that the uncertainty around brexit is creating more tensions in NI

There is uncertainty. But there is no going back.

If today Conservatives announce that Brexit is called off, tomorrow you will have riots on the streets and in fortnight a UKIP majority in parliament. You dont understand do you? The outcome of this referendum will be executed no matter how hard you will stomp the ground. Some1 explain this guy.

@WhitebeltXL back me up son, back me up.

Back