Brian Bosworth...what's his best movie besides Stone Cold?

Growing up in Vancouver the Seahawks were our team (besides the BC lions). Boz sucked real bad from what I remember. I never saw one of his movies but was aware he was in them.
He definitely was one of those people that didn't transition from college to pro ball well at all. My lasting memory of him was when Bo Jackson ran right over his ass like he wasn't even there. Then again, it was Bo Jackson.

He definitely was one of those people that didn't transition from college to pro ball well at all. My lasting memory of him was when Bo Jackson ran right over his ass like he wasn't even there. Then again, it was Bo Jackson.
I remember the hype of bo vs bos. Bos wasn’t even speaking Bo’s language. Bo just dismantled him.

Was he in They Live! or was that someone else?
batman-slap-header.jpg

Stone Cold is all I remember, I recently watched it on YouTube again.

The catalog or truly great performances is so largeI don't know where to start.

This thread... Good lord. He made no decent films, including that mentioned in the title.

I remember him as the football player. I didn't even know he made C-level movies.

He was one of the best college LBs of all-time in my opinion . . . got to watch him live once back in '85.

Injuries cut his NFL career short . . .

He was plagued by injuries and that is why he sucked.

Partly.
However, I think him being juiced out of his mind in college, then coming to the NFL the same year they started steroid testing also played a major role.

I’ve always wanted him inside me for some reason.

It’s weird.

Happy Sunday, guys.

Stone Cold was rather good so I would just stick with that one. If you have never seen the movie before it has the raw early 90s feel and is worth checking out.
stone_cold_ES00005_C.jpg

tumblr_nanzdxH8fM1tdo66yo1_400.gif

7A6G6Q.gif

3UamEB.gif

Did TS get banned for this thread?

STONE COLD wasn't too bad. It was one of those stereotypical early '90s action films that was intended to launch Bosworth as a major new star but it was a flop at the box office & Bosworth's performance was pretty much universally panned by critics. So, he didn't get another role for about five or six years.

When he did come back it was in low budget direct to cable & home video movies. Of which I only saw one & it was one of those "so bad it's good" action pics. I believe it was called ONE TOUGH BASTARD & he played a military hand to hand combatives instructor so there were a few good fight scenes in it. That's the only other one of his films that I saw though.

Back