Bring on GSP. GOAT vs GOAT

who wins?

• Total voters
You are a moron!

Lol you really didnt see how he just tooled a high level D1 wrestler? Justin is very good on ground and comes from a wrestling family and Khabib made him look like an amateur. Gsp would be same story.

Who has he ever beat that is even 1/5th the overall grappler GSP is?

I'll wait

GSP wins a unanimous but uneventful decision via landing more jabs

I will even say 1/105th the overall grappler.

A prime GSP would beat him fairly decisively.

Who has he ever beat that is even 1/5th the overall grappler GSP is?

I'll wait

GSP wins a unanimous but uneventful decision via landing more jabs

GSP has never fought anyone close to Khabib’s grappling either.

Look at what Khabib has done to every opponent he’s faced. Far more dominant than GSP, even though everyone knows what he’s going to do.

GSP has never fought anyone close to Khabib’s grappling either.

Look at what Khabib has done to every opponent he’s faced. Far more dominant than GSP, even though everyone knows what he’s going to do.
Shields, Koscheck, Hendricks, Fitch, Hughes

GSP has actually fought multiple elite wrestlers/grapplers. Khabib has fought....Justin...who proudly says he only uses his wrestling for tdd

GSP has taken down D1 wrestlers 30 pounds heavier than Justin with way more ease that Khabib took down Justin.
Gsp's striking is better than Khabib's, even if Khabib possesses good striking and might have the best chin in all mma

GSP has actually fought multiple elite wrestlers/grapplers. Khabib has fought....Justin...who proudly says he only uses his wrestling for tdd

None of those have grappling on Khabib’s level. It’s why Khabib makes all his opponents look so bad.

I'm guessing the majority of these guys saying Khabib takes it never actually watched GSP fight.

I agree with you.
I'm pretty sure Zahabi was right when he said he didn't think Khabib could take GSP down, and that if he could, GSP would be able to get up.
Also, GSP's is slick off his back, not saying he could submit Khabib, but attend subs to get up.
And on the feet, I give a slight edge to GSP.
A lot of fans also don't think about how much better GSP was before he tore his ACL. The GSP that fought Nick and Hendricks was not close to as athletic as the GSP that fought Fitch and Alves

A lot of fans also don't think about how much better GSP was before he tore his ACL. The GSP that fought Nick and Hendricks was not close to as athletic as the GSP that fought Fitch and Alves
This, but many of them haven't seen those fights, so they can't know.

Reactions: 613
Dana was the only thing preventing that fight from happening. Now they can make it happen finally.

After tonight's performance we are all witness to the Sambo grandmaster grappling skills of Khabib. Once he takes you down its all over. His stand up is also grossly underestimated. I believe his skill level even surpasses that of GSP. I believe he would submit GSP as well. I also believe he should be in consideration of a top 3 GOAT. Who agrees with me?

Would an old GSP even be able to put up a reasonable fight? What kind of gameplan could he possibly come up with?

Nope. Georges is way too old now. Tbh I think Khabib beats prime Georges also.

GSP assuming he's in good shape and can fight like he did while defending the belt spanks Khabib. UD, but pretty clear.

Back