Bring on GSP. GOAT vs GOAT

who wins?

• Total voters
Stop.

GSP only comeback to fight past prime fighters with one eyes.

Mama Khabib reconsiders and grants her son one more fight to try and reach 30-0 and fulfill his father's dream of beating GSP?

Stop.

GSP only comeback to fight past prime fighters with one eyes.

Yeah I am sure GSP would have nothing for Justin..

xYY5m3E.gif

Sucks... this could be another Mega/Super Fight straight to Fantasy Discussion. But again, mad respect to Khabib retiring undefeated and on top. Plus 2020 has been a MF for him and his family...

Meaning what? Dana said no.. Are you lost?

Shit of course you are...

Dana said "no, Georges, I forbid you to return to MMA and fight Khabib?"

Because otherwise, GSP could have done it.

I doubt it.. Why retire if he wants to fight off that? His stock is sky high. You know Dana, and the UFC.. They just move right on.. LW Belt Vacant fight will be on within 3 months..
You said it. Cuz his stock is sky high. Shortly, he's gonna announce "Perhaps there's one fight that could get me out of retirement". Big money.

He wants to piss off GSP with his perfect record retirement.

GSP and Khabib is not happening. He asked for Khabib 3 years ago.. He opened the door again, the last few months, only for Khabib to retire.. GSP is not fighting past 40..

BTW why would GSP be pissed? Huh?

GSP doesn't even belong in the octagon with Khabib and it's offensive at this point to even suggest he has any argument to be considered GOAT over Khabib.

You are absolutely insane.

i honestly think khabib is done and idk if gsp would be willing to take the fight at this point lol

GSP said pretty recently he'd be up for it at a catchweight, only for Khabib and his mystique, wouldn't come back for anyone else.

Back