Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed

Britain is now expelling Russian diplomats because they "suspect" Russia has something to do with killing a spy.

Meanwhile, Muslims are proven and admit to committing terrorism and running sex rings and the British media/government/people are like:

if-only-we-could-find-something-that-linked-all-these-28743541.png

Not being intellectually honest in your comparisons hurt your points.

If they think Russia did it then taking actions against diplomats makes sense since they are direct representatives of the country and the government they think is behind it. It would make far less sense to take actions against all Russian people.

The same thing goes for the terrorist attacks. They've been linked to IS, so that's the more immediate connection and not all muslims.

If you want to make arguments for why you think that all muslims should be expelled then you need to come up with better comparisons that actually display the same situation, or logic. At least if you want to make an argument that has a good chance of being taken seriously.

Don't worry guys, our politicians have been hard at work tackling the real threat that Britain faces - 'far-right' videos on youtube

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-counter-terrorism-YouTube-terror-videos.html

And one of the MP's posing questions and expressing her concerns at this Home Affairs Select Committee meeting was none other than Naz Shah, the Muslim MP who tweeted this

pri_50287010.jpg

We are lost.

She and anyone like her should hanged from the same tree as the rapists

To say that Enoch Powell was right would be a monumental understatement.

Not being intellectually honest in your comparisons hurt your points.

If they think Russia did it then taking actions against diplomats makes sense since they are direct representatives of the country and the government they think is behind it. It would make far less sense to take actions against all Russian people.

The same thing goes for the terrorist attacks. They've been linked to IS, so that's the more immediate connection and not all muslims.

If you want to make arguments for why you think that all muslims should be expelled then you need to come up with better comparisons that actually display the same situation, or logic. At least if you want to make an argument that has a good chance of being taken seriously.

You are clutching at straws and being disingenuous.

Where did I say "ALL" Muslims???

After the Manchester bombing, we should have rounded up anyone connected with the killer and deported them and closed all of the mosques that he was connected to, at the very least.

Instead, we get headlines like "killer was British soccer fan".

Don't talk to me about being disingenuous.

To say that Enoch Powell was right would be a monumental understatement.

I've listened to Enoch Powell speech and I honestly don't see what the fuss is about. Are we not allowed to say what's on our minds?

What's the point of freedom of speech if we are too scared to actually use it?

Problem with this garbage country is it's our own white people who support this diversity bullshit and helps protect this shit, it's a joke.

As Chris Kyle said, 'they are savages'

People are easily brainwashed by the talking heads on the news, celebrity talk shows, social media, politicians and go along with the herd mentality. Combine that with the hatred for being wrong and you got a recipe for disaster.

I feel like our people have gone insane. It would be like Hobbits in the Lord of the Rings making excuses for Orcs and purposely inviting them to the shires.

Such a storyline would be considered unrealistic, yet it's happening in real life before our eyes.

It is what happens when a nation undergoes a subversion process, as is the case in nations across the Western sphere.

Everything becomes inverted in order to weaken and capture.

People are easily brainwashed by the talking heads on the news, celebrity talk shows, social media, politicians and go along with the herd mentality. Combine that with the hatred for being wrong and you got a recipe for disaster.

Yeah but it is all trickle down from the big globalist players that have the capacity to push such large scale agendas.

People do tend to go along with what comes down the pipe since it is usually good for career and not rocking the boat.

I lasted a minute 25

What in the fuck
Crazy, right?

-Half of UK Pakistani muslims marry 1st cousins.
-They don't see the correlation between inbreeding and birth defects.
-Inbreeding encouraged in the community by parents.
-Better to inbreed than to assimilate.

Yeah, inbred shitheads practicing a supremacist religion shouldn't be called out on their crap. I'd be pissed if I was an "Asian" and lumped in with these degenerates. Or a Brit whos government actively protects such behavior.

Last edited:
I didnt know pakis were called "asians" in Europe until this thread

You are clutching at straws and being disingenuous.

Where did I say "ALL" Muslims???

After the Manchester bombing, we should have rounded up anyone connected with the killer and deported them and closed all of the mosques that he was connected to, at the very least.

Instead, we get headlines like "killer was British soccer fan".

Don't talk to me about being disingenuous.

I didn't defend anything, I've even pointed out how unclear some reporting has been myself. I just said that you're doing the same things that you criticize and it's not the first time you've done that.

Last edited:
Britain 2018.

DYaxcPzWAAEp85s.jpg

Imagine going back in time and showing this to your grandparents and great grandparents who fought and scarified during WW2. They would have told those landing crafts to turn around and go back.

The feminists, liberals, self proclaimed battlers against rape culture and the meetoo movement are strangely quiet on this one

DYYJD0KX4AA9uuQ.jpg

The feminists, liberals, self proclaimed battlers against rape culture and the meetoo movement are strangely quiet on this one

DYYJD0KX4AA9uuQ.jpg

Remember this gem from that twat Lily Allen regarding Muslim Rape Gangs? She's been strangely silent on Telford.

Back