British Army Instructor Faces Court Martial for Yelling at Female recruit

Fucking dumb. If anything, he was rather polite. Bitch started crying for christ sake.

Do people think the military is going to be like a fucking frat or sorority house or some shit?

My God, is this what is joining the U.S. Air Force these days? No wonder guys want to join the U.S. Air Force. I think I might have seen maybe 5 female soldiers that looked that good during my time in the U.S. Army.

The US forces took it easily. Holding it is something else entirely.
We hold what we want to hold fine, again it’s handing it back. It’s a shithole filled with shitty people. What about the hur dur percent of every day hur dur That hur dur? Well they aren’t running the country nor in any position of power. So everyone that is in line to run it is a piece of shit. All the clerics that want to step up are pieces of shit. So who do you give it back to?

We hold what we want to hold fine, again it’s handing it back. It’s a shithole filled with shitty people. What about the hur dur percent of every day hur dur That hur dur? Well they aren’t running the country nor in any position of power. So everyone that is in line to run it is a piece of shit. All the clerics that want to step up are pieces of shit. So who do you give it back to?

No one's saying otherwise, but acting as if we have Afghanistan bending to our will is also silly. We don't, and we should be fucking gone yesterday.

It is because of tech. A moron sherdoggy in his basement could take out a third world country by moving a joystick and hitting his trigger.

Drones made 'war' easy. I think war should be hard. It should be face to face, you shoot me and I'll shoot you.

That would make it as hard as it should be and make people think twice or three times about it.

Now it's a next stage in a game. For everyone except the ones getting 'droned' and/or bombed.

You can't watch those videos from the Snowden leaks and think we're the good guys.

Sherdog is an MMA forum. Do you think MMA fighters go face to face with their opponents? Well, the smart ones don't. They instead look to exploit anything and everything they can to ensure victory. Creating drones and other tech was just the evolution of exploiting things to your own advantage.

Well, the poll we had on the other thread clearly proves that. Most 'men' opted to go into the U.S. Air Force, where it is safe. Just be glad we don't have the draft. The choice of branch of service would be made for you.

That is where we separate the men from the boys:
. Men = U.S. Army and U.S. Marine Corps.
. Boys = U.S. Air Force and U.S. Navy (SEALs are not real sailors).

Friend's son is Top Gun and Top Hook. Described carrier landings at night in rough seas to me. We'd been drinking but it seems scary as hell but they all volunteered for it.

Friend's son is Top Gun and Top Hook. Described carrier landings at night in rough seas to me. We'd been drinking but it seems scary as hell but they all volunteered for it.

Yeah, that must be rough. After the landing they go to their nice rooms with a nice bed. Nice showers and flushing toilets. Ship cooked meals. At least 6 hours of sleep. ...and females on the ship. Flyboys have it easy. Close to life at home...

Army boys (and Marines) in the Infantry have no rooms in the field. No bed (a foam mat and your sleeping bag). No showers or flushing toilets. MREs to eat. 3 to 4 hours of sleep on a good day. Hot, cold, or wet. No women for miles. The occasional female helicopter pilot flying overhead or landing. On the plus side, you get to spend a lot of time outdoors, enjoying the wildlife, and seeing the stars at night. Clean your weapon, play with the map and radio. Checkers, cards, or chess. Yes, life would be better in a Navy ship, but I did not sign up for that.

Put a female soldier in that mix and things will go to shit. Guys fighting over sex, or worst, rape. Same shit happening in Navy ships, consensual or not.

No one's saying otherwise, but acting as if we have Afghanistan bending to our will is also silly. We don't, and we should be fucking gone yesterday.
If it were up to me we’d leave and just block any immigration from there when it gets back to being he shitty shit hole it always was

LOL, my son called home and said the instructors called him words he'd never heard before and you could hear the fear in his voice. I can only imagine what would have happened if he broke down and cried.

ps - no terrorist is going to look at that vid and start thinking 'maybe we should leave the Brits alone'. lol

What a puss. Boot camp was a blast and it was by far nowhere near the hardest thing a grunt will go through in their enlistment. I can't even count how many times i busted out laughing at what the USMC drill Instructors did to us. It's all a game and if you go in knowing that, it's not bad at all.

I thought they were going to cease training and serve tea and crumpits at every second of that vid.

What a puss. Boot camp was a blast and it was by far nowhere near the hardest thing a grunt will go through in their enlistment. I can't even count how many times i busted out laughing at what the USMC drill Instructors did to us. It's all a game and if you go in knowing that, it's not bad at all.

Yeah, that puss pulled his tour in combat.

Yeah, that puss pulled his tour in combat.

Tons of pusses make it through tours of "combat". If you were genuinely afraid in boot, you're a puss. It's challenging, but not scary at all.

R. Lee Ermey is in heaven and laughing at those British pussies.

th

256544722bcb90edc8b7e00b25ca5a3f.jpg

tumblr_m11uw84mxy1qafcveo1_500.gif
I went through basic around the same time this movie came out, I hadn't seen it so when I heard all this shit I thought the drill sgt I was like "wow, that's harsh, but also pretty creative and funny". Then I found out about the movie and realized every damn NCO in basic training was trying to be like Gunny Hartman. Kind of like how so many judges now try to be like Judge Judy.

Imagine the weird look on the faces of Russians or Chinese troops when they charge our positions in a future war, only to find a bunch of curled up crybabies sucking their thumbs behind cover. This is where the Western military is headed if this PC bullshit gets pushed further.
Russia maybe, China not so much. There were a few articles within the past year that due to the one child policy the Chinese military had a hard time with the new recruits, they have been so coddled and treated like special little treasures that they weren't coping well in basic, in fact they even had an issue of parents complaining that the DIs were being to hard on their sons.
In Russia they don't give a shit, you're basically a cog in a machine and if the cog breaks, replace it with another.

Simple don't be a dumb ass and film shit. What is wrong with people they want to film shit.

Tons of pusses make it through tours of "combat". If you were genuinely afraid in boot, you're a puss. It's challenging, but not scary at all.

He sounded scared to me, that was day 1 though.

Perhas you' like to share your combat escapades with the rest of us?

I don't think there is a single experienced veteran that can say incidents like that are exclusive to one country or unit.

There are, and always will be cunts of some form in every military unit in the world, irrespective of rank or clearance level etc.

A simple youtube search of every branch will have embarassingly pussified examples of their respective militaries.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back