International British Conservative MP comes out as trans

There's a psychologist named Ray Blanchard who outlined two subtypes of transsexuals through this research: autogynephilic and homosexual. The homosexual transsexual is attracted to men and dresses as a woman to attract them. The autogynephilic transsexual is attracted to the idea of himself as a woman. In other words it's primarily a fetish; they get sexually aroused by walking around dressed as women. This subtype is straight and chooses women as partners. For example the trans swimmer who recently set new "female" records was caught flashing his genitals at women in the locker room. It's the fetish component coming out. Blanchard nailed it better than anybody else with this taxonomy. All of the "problem" transsexuals are autogynephilics because at its' core it's a sexualized fetish, with all the strange behaviour that entails.

He's absolutely spot on. The gay transsexual is also less likely to be seen on pro-trans marches - they don't want people to know they are trans, that's the whole point. Theyre the types most likely to go to huge lengths, every single bit of available surgery etc. The autogynephilic transsexual will more often than not keep his male genitals but get breast implants......so he can wank himself off staring at himself in the mirror. All part of the fetish.

He's absolutely spot on. The gay transsexual is also less likely to be seen on pro-trans marches - they don't want people to know they are trans, that's the whole point. Theyre the types most likely to go to huge lengths, every single bit of available surgery etc. The autogynephilic transsexual will more often than not keep his male genitals but get breast implants......so he can wank himself off staring at himself in the mirror. All part of the fetish.
<{clintugh}>

Surprise surprise, he's a pervert who exploits financially compromised young people. Nobody is ever just 'trans' without bigger underlying sexual or gender issues going on under the service.

He's got a PHD in astrobiology... and links to 'sugar daddy' website: How Tory transgender MP has been dogged by controversies

The honeymoon period did not last long. A month later, the Conservative Party faced calls to kick him out over alleged links to a ‘sugar daddy’ website.

Sugar-Daddy.net offered to match users with wealthy individuals, promising: ‘We can introduce you to your very own sugar daddy and solve your money worries. Whether you’re a boy, girl, straight or gay, there’s a sugar daddy for you.’

Clients were asked: ‘Are you a student, a single parent or just short of money? 1000s of wealthy executives, international businessmen and diplomats are eager to sponsor you through these difficult times. Typical sponsorship can be £2,000-£25,000 per year.’

The website was owned and operated by a firm whose sole shareholder was a company with Mr Wallis as director. He reportedly also worked in the same office from which Sugar-Daddy.net was run. The website was branded ‘exploitative and demeaning’ in the House of Commons by Labour MP Tonia Antoniazzi.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ory-transgender-MPs-career-controversies.html
JFC

How does that help people who struggle with gender dysphoria?

It helps by reinforcing truth and reality and incentivizes them to adjust to it. However a law like that would be more about protecting those that don't suffer from gender dysphoria than about helping those who do.

It helps by reinforcing truth and reality and incentivizes them to adjust to it. However a law like that would be more about protecting those that don't suffer from gender dysphoria than about helping those who do.

Seems very hard line and as you say anti-freedom to me. Why not just ban promotion of it?

That doesn't stop grown men in dresses from going in to little girls bathrooms...

You could just make it illegal for anyone trans to access an opposite sex space if you wanted to go that route though.

Class that as rape then.

So that means the man in the dress cannot access female spaces and must disclose his true gender prior to a sexual encounter. And it can't be promoted. It sounds to me like we've a pretty muched banned trans altogether. We've effectively made it impossible for a man or woman to live their lives as the opposite sex and we've delegitimized and stigmatized the entire concept. You ok with this?

So that means the man in the dress cannot access female spaces and must disclose his true gender prior to a sexual encounter. And it can't be promoted. It sounds to me like we've a pretty muched banned trans altogether. We've effectively made it impossible for a man or woman to live their lives as the opposite sex and we've delegitimized and stigmatized the entire concept. You ok with this?

To that extend sure, I think that's a reasonable compromise. I also wouldn't allow biological males to play on women's sports teams (aside from recreationally obviously).

However with that compromise trans people are still free to get operations and go out in public as normal.

You basically just wants a totalitarian treatment for these people lol where have we seen that before
<TheWire1>

To that extend sure, I think that's a reasonable compromise. I also wouldn't allow biological males to play on women's sports teams (aside from recreationally obviously).

However with that compromise trans people are still free to get operations and go out in public as normal.

Well I personally would go for a ban on operations as well. But...society may be able survive a compromise such as this. We have a deal!

You basically just wants a totalitarian treatment for these people lol where have we seen that before
<TheWire1>

I want the practice and entire concept banished from society outside of someone's home or private space. I want to drive the lifestyle(not the people) into the deepest parts of the abyss. I make no bones.

I want the practice and entire concept banished from society outside of someone's home or private space. I want to drive the lifestyle(not the people) into the deepest parts of the abyss. I make no bones.
Yes that’s how it started with the jews
<[analyzed}>

At least you’re straight forward with it

Back