Brittney Palmer is cool af

Is there a single woman made more attractive by cosmetic surgery and implants?
breast and light face work like nose jobs are ok. butt pillows are fine aswell they got better.

unfortunately messing around with the face are true hotties downfall. lips, tucks, pulls, lifts. all horrid for female beauty. even if someone does get more attractive its short lived and instead of looking like a milf or gilf they look like horror movies. even the not botched ones.

theres no reason to look down upon the Female and consider them inferior. we complete each other.
While this is true, statistically there are differences not only in the physical deparment but also in mental aspects, and it's pretty obvious for anyone that doesn't have its head up their ass, wich is not to say that one is better than the other.

She's much cooler than Arianny and doesn't seem anywhere near as bat shit crazy as her too.

She legit seems like the perfect chick, minus all the surgery which was totally not needed. Even with the surgery she's gorgeous.

She’s the sexiest artist in the world
SPORT-PREVIEW-Brittney-Palmer-Conor-McGregor-Painting.jpg
She has a MOLE on her shoulder.

That's a no for me dawg.

Looks like she's got a good sense humor and doesn't take herself too seriously. More plastic or not I still think she's hot.

Dude are you trying to get your fellow Sherdoggers banned with this thread cause I had about 12 ideas to post and this was the 13th one. I made it boys!
join date Dec 25 and 141 posts. Seems you're either full of ideas or have nothing else to do

Back