Brock Lesnar Transformation/ Did Tyson Juice

uh. I think you're missing a vital ingredient there. a freak of nature is Tyson, who was 5'9 195 lbs with sub-15 % bf at 14, when he walked off the street into Cus D'Amato's gym, without ever seriously doing weights. And eating horrible fast food. Not that Brock doesn't have elite genetics, but CLEARLY the man has had varying degrees of help over the years.

The fuck you're talking about?

Tyson was a short fat kid when he met Cus.

even without teh roids, Brock is a big guy. Roids made him look cartoonish.

maxresdefault.jpg

that fucking cock on his chest.

thats the problem with being scary big, no one will tell you the truth

uh. I think you're missing a vital ingredient there. a freak of nature is Tyson, who was 5'9 195 lbs with sub-15 % bf at 14, when he walked off the street into Cus D'Amato's gym, without ever seriously doing weights. And eating horrible fast food. Not that Brock doesn't have elite genetics, but CLEARLY the man has had varying degrees of help over the years.

words of wisdom, lloyd.. words of wisdom

steroids though?
Not typically but why not? There was also a lot of older guys who would take the younger ones to the gym. Some of the older guys were juicing in high school, they could've supplied younger kids.

Not saying it's super common but I'm never suprised when kids in the ghetto have any drug

steroids though?

Yes. Basic Test-Cyp or Test-Enth is easy to make and back in the day you could get it for $40 a vial.

Edit: as a poster mentioned above me, yes get it from older guys at a gym......that includes boxing gyms.

Yes. Basic Test-Cyp or Test-Enth is easy to make and back in the day you could get it for $40 a vial.

Edit: as a poster mentioned above me, yes get it from older guys at a gym......that includes boxing gyms.
Im with you on the ease of making/availability - hell, there were average people across the U.S. writing in to Strength and Health Magazine in the mid 1950s about how much test to inject. Much less athletes. Im just surprised in Tyson's situation, so poor he didn't have food at times, that he would have worried about steroids. But, who the hell knows.

Pretty sure someone snuck a little Denis Siver in one of those morphs.

So he went from 195 without ever working out to juiced 220?? Seems unlikely

I guess we can all speculate and form opinions from our own experiences. I grew up in boxing gyms my whole life friends with guys from all ages and stages of their careers from up and coming amateurs to pro veterans and I never heard steroids ever come up in any conversation or discussions around the gym whether it was close friends/training partners or acquaintances.
That was just never part of the culture thru my life experience.

Back