"Broken" Matt Hardy based on Justified's Boyd Crowder

giphy.gif

Brother Nero? Vanguard 1, Delete this thread! Delete, delete, delete...

Broken Matt Hardy in TNA was the dopest shit ever
I wish they woulda kept the storyline going because it was just getting great when they left and went to WWE

Just out of curiosity, anyone know how much The Hardys made in TNA and how much they make in WWE now?

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, anyone know how much The Hardys made in TNA and how much they make in WWE now?
Sorry the other thread closed. I don't know exact figures but I wouldn't be surprised if Jeff makes less because tna originally signed him to stupid contract that they couldn't afford.

I think shane from the shield is the only one from that show who went on to do more... this show and he has an HBO show.

Walt Goggins was incredible.

Justified is one of my all-time favorite dramas. It's the absolute best kind of crime fiction. It manages to romanticize an archvillain without romanticizing his world, or the people in it. Society could benefit from a whole lot more of that.

Ya but what are your thoughts on Broken Matt Hardy and the comparison?

Bah gawd! Bah gawd! Bah gawd! Matt Hardy won the Battle Royale!!

Sometimes I feel embarassed to be an MMA fan and then other times I remember people are fans of whatever that is.

I tried several times watching Justified on Amazon Prime. I made it to about episode 5 or 6 of the 1st season, the show was to damn corny for me. I've heard multiple people say season one is garbage, and it doesn't get good until season 2 but I basically gave up on it.

it is corny I think I got in because it was one of those series I used to watch when there was nothing on. But the story was good and I liked the main characters.

Walt Goggins was incredible.

Justified is one of my all-time favorite dramas. It's the absolute best kind of crime fiction. It manages to romanticize an archvillain without romanticizing his world, or the people in it. Society could benefit from a whole lot more of that.
Very very good show

What the fuck is going on? lol

I have no idea what any of this is about, but I'm curious

Gotta at least watch Season 2. Probably the best season of all. The Bennets were great and Boyd was just starting to make moves. Mags won an Emmy for that season, I believe.

3 & 4 were solid. Season 5 with the Crowe Family was a little light, but if you’re a Michael Rapaport fan like I am, you might enjoy it a lot like I did. Season seemed a little odd and haf some funny moments. I thought the final season was a little boring. Sam Elliot and Mary Steenburgen could not be any more boring. Luckily Raylin, Boyd and Ava were great. But you HAVE to hang in there anyways for the final season to see how it ends since you’ve made it that far.

Loved this series. In my top 10 all time fasho.

Last edited:
wtf is this thread about?

What the fuck is going on? lol

I have no idea what any of this is about, but I'm curious

Let me school you both, slapnuts!

Matt Hardy along with Jeff, used to be a very popular Tag Team in Rasslin'. They eventually wrestled in singles, but not as successful. Because of their upbringing, and the meatgrinder lifestyle of Rasslers, they were prone to substance abuse and have been arrested and embarrassed multiple times.

Just when both guys seem to be has-beens demoted to the minor orgs and Indy circuits, Matt Hardy came up with the "Broken" gimmick of a quasi-religious redneck preacher which seems to be based of Walt Goggins' character in the show 'Justified' which ran for seven seasons and had a string of awards and shit. The "Broken" character was an instant hit in a minor org., and the Hardys parlayed that success back to WWE where they are enjoying a second take at big time success in Rasslin'.

Let me school you both, slapnuts!

Matt Hardy along with Jeff, used to be a very popular Tag Team in Rasslin'. They eventually wrestled in singles, but not as successful. Because of their upbringing, and the meatgrinder lifestyle of Rasslers, they were prone to substance abuse and have been arrested and embarrassed multiple times.

Just when both guys seem to be has-beens demoted to the minor orgs and Indy circuits, Matt Hardy came up with the "Broken" gimmick of a quasi-religious redneck preacher which seems to be based of Walt Goggins' character in the show 'Justified' which ran for seven seasons and had a string of awards and shit. The "Broken" character was an instant hit in a minor org., and the Hardys parlayed that success back to WWE where they are enjoying a second take at big time success in Rasslin'.

Well, I don't know about Justified's Boyd Crowder....

But with that hair (especially the white steak) and that accent, it looks like Matt Hardy is channeling the villain from the first Mad Max movie...

tumblr_mr1lgi6hXy1r75rkko1_500.gif

Well, I don't know about Justified's Boyd Crowder....

But with that hair (especially the white steak) and that accent, it looks like Matt Hardy is channeling the villain from the first Mad Max movie...

tumblr_mr1lgi6hXy1r75rkko1_500.gif

That just might be the case. I haven't watched Mad Max in a long time.

Edit- Especially when the Legion of Doom took their look from Mad Max 2.

Legion-of-Doom-03.jpg

wez.jpg

Last edited:
Back