Bruce Buffer

He's past his prime and his schtick got old.

New blood would benefit the UFC, the production needs to get revamped, including this guy

Martinez should take his spot

Last edited:
He's literally always been a cringe, cheap, trashy and poor imitation of his brother. If his last name was not Buffer then he would have never got the gig. He was probably right on brand for the tap out/afflication era though.

I enjoy Bruce.

I always chuckle when he does the pivot and pointing at the fighter, screaming "FIGHTING!!!", and they pan in on the fighters face.

They usually either look in shock, or they are chuckling at how cray Bruce gets.

Having Bruce Buffer all the time is like having the same ring girl since 1992
Arianny probably has been around since the early 2000's, having the same announcer its not a problem, having the same ring girls for ages is weird.

He is part of the Ufc rise... u can see people love him in the arena. Joe, Goldie and him should be Hof in my opinion.

“Some people say I'm a legend -- that's not for me to say”- Modest Bruce.

“This is the world I'd grown up in, trained in. I understand this mentality. I've fought this way in the streets, my own street fighting experiences”-on UFC 6 Michael Buffer.

Both are goofy, time for some new blood.

Announcers are always either goofy or boring. I prefer goofy.

He's fine. UFC intros are just really long and uninteresting.

He's fucking great.

He's just getting up there in age. I can see why he wouldnt want to give it up though. Best job ever. He hypes the fighters and the crowd up. OF COURSE some bitches will complain about that. Jealousy.

Just like Dana, he's made it about himslef and not the fighters. He's good at what he does, but since he's aways turned up to 11, it gets old quick. I tried reading his autobiography ("It's Time") and it's very revealing - he's an unabashed egomaniac.
The crowd loves him,and he's giving them what they came to see. Im glad he's an egomaniac. You have to be to do what he does. Tremendous.

Is there anyone else out there, that can't stand this guy anymore? He is so over the top now, he's become clown-like to me and a little embarrassing. He turns so red yelling into the mike, that it looks like his head might explode! I wish it would. Is it just me?

people pay to see "Buff the Stuff" and not the fighters bruh

no one tell you?

I like him during main events that have my heart pumping.

Reactions: HHJ
IMAGINE paying for a card that aint got The Buff on it?? Scandalous.

All these folks on Buffer's nuts...
Really?! He's an announcer. Almost anyone could do his job with some practice.

I prefer Dom Lau, myself. Better dressed.

Back