Bruce Buffer

I'm sure Buffer gets paid well but dude ain't getting 50k a fight lol.

13 fights on a card and that's 650k lol. Some of these fight nights that'd probably be about the same as every fighter combined lol.
50k an appearance is what I should have said.

50k an appearance is what I should have said.

Oh, that makes more sense haha.

Still seems crazy high. Dude gets ringside seats to any UFC fights he wants, wouldn't have to pay for accommodation or flights, etc. and all he has to do for it is yell into a mic for a bit each card.

UFC does like 45 or so cards a year. If Bruce just does 30, then at 50k a card that's 1.5 million lol.

Dude has life figured out.

Nothing is worse than “Make some noise. If you. Are. Ready!” (Martinez)

The contrast:
Maybe Buffer fits the UFC the way Jimmy Lennon Jr. fits Showtime boxing.
Appropriate for the level of professionalism in different ways.

Is there anyone else out there, that can't stand this guy anymore? He is so over the top now, he's become clown-like to me and a little embarrassing. He turns so red yelling into the mike, that it looks like his head might explode! I wish it would. Is it just me?
anymore? could never stand him from the beginning. he's downright embarrassing. even if you can put up with the whole screaming bouncing clown routine, the worst part is the bias towards certain fighters over others, how one guy will get way more attention than his opponent. it's so unprofessional it's nauseating. been waiting for years for them to shitcan this guy.

Dude puts in his all to keep that job. So good for him. Can’t hate the hustle. Gets front row seats to every ppv and gets to hang in the cage with fighters. Shit. Great gig.

I like Bruce...he has a good theatric voice...its entertainment which comes with allot of BS ..who cares its entertaining.

I like Bruce...he has a good theatric voice...its entertainment which comes with allot of BS ..who cares its entertaining.

Exactly this. He has a great voice for the job. All the moves and routines aside, there really is no reason to hate on the guy. He's doing his job and adapting to try stay relevant.

Is there anyone else out there, that can't stand this guy anymore? He is so over the top now, he's become clown-like to me and a little embarrassing. He turns so red yelling into the mike, that it looks like his head might explode! I wish it would. Is it just me?
He's a clown in real life too, just watch the competition karaoke video he was in when he blew out his knee if you don't believe me.

I think Joe Martinez is good,but i am in no rush to retire the Buff

uBjz_rS28GnJpo7AEeEpOwlWsKhIEn85dZQPfSyLEGY.jpg

I mean it's kind of a "clown" job in the first place.

Back