Bruce Buffer

When he starts I put myself in the fighter's shoes for a moment and think how surreal that would be to have Bruce Buffer announcing that this fight is the main event of the evening. Guess I am a fan.

i couldnt imagine having Thanksgiving dinner with most of you guys. Cant appreciate literally anything lol.

He is literally the GOAT and has usurped his brother which i never thought would happen.

He belongs in the Hall of Fame and has reserved the right to do this as long as he wants to.

I was over Buffer when he claimed he won a fight with a prime Frank Trigg in an elevator.

Dude, shut up. It was probably a bit of slapping and shoving that escalated a little. Bruce Buffer isn't beating up a prime UFC fighter ever.

I think its comical they pay a guy $50000 to $100000 a fight to yell in the mic and then pay shit to fighters

I'm sure Buffer gets paid well but dude ain't getting 50k a fight lol.

13 fights on a card and that's 650k lol. Some of these fight nights that'd probably be about the same as every fighter combined lol.

I still think Buffer is good at what he does, gets people hyped up, but do agree that hes taken it over the top. Getting super close to every fighter, hoping they'll fist bump him, he needs to step it back a little bit lol.

Is there anyone else out there, that can't stand this guy anymore? He is so over the top now, he's become clown-like to me and a little embarrassing. He turns so red yelling into the mike, that it looks like his head might explode! I wish it would. Is it just me?

i've always hated him. i agree, he is WAY too over the top.

michael c. williams from bellator is A LOT better. he is probably the best fight announcer on the planet.

No they couldnt. Even today some mma promotions have SHIT announcers.

The vast majority do. In all the promotions I watch you've only got about 10 half decent ones and guys like Buff and Joe are the absolute gold standard.

It's a much harder thing to be good at than people think.

When he starts I put myself in the fighter's shoes for a moment and think how surreal that would be to have Bruce Buffer announcing that this fight is the main event of the evening. Guess I am a fan.

Fighters absolutely love being introduced by Buff.

michael c. williams from bellator is A LOT better. he is probably the best fight announcer on the planet.

I've literally never heard anyone else even call him good. It's a running joke among Bellator fans in the worldwides how shit everyone thinks he is.

I've literally never heard anyone else even call him good. It's a running joke among Bellator fans in the worldwides how shit everyone thinks he is.

if he was so terrible, scott coker wouldn't keep him around. what exactly is bad about him? he sounds extremely professional, and even speaks in the accent of the fighters and where they're from.

if he was so terrible, scott coker wouldn't keep him around. what exactly is bad about him? he sounds extremely professional, and even speaks in the accent of the fighters and where they're from.

He..... talks....... with....... big...... gaps...... between..... words...... and.......it's........ annoying.

I’m the cage announcing, I like him.

Put him in front of a mic outside of the cage. Can’t send him. But that’s just me. He hasn’t really said or done anything that annoying.

All I know is Frank Trigg shoulda broken his nose that one time

Back