Media Bryce Mitchell: I choked a doe to death in hunt - with help from MMA coach on phone

I need more Bryce Mitchell and Mike Perry collabs. They can even rap together.

Trail cam footage confirms his story:

RW02xxF.jpeg

I'm sure that doe is watching continuous replays of his fight vs Topuria somewhere in doe heaven....

Last edited:
Frickin' religious zealot flat earther flerfdomites are the most psychotic mofos out there.

I agree regarding the harvesting of meat and not wasting the animal after the kill, I would also agree that while Bryce is certainly weird as fuck, that he is also a man of principle and would not waste

but...

(I welcome anyone in the hunting community to correct me if I am wrong)

but it has been my impression that the ethics within the hunting community would be to impart a clean and quick kill whenever possible AND that a part of that includes an ethical responsibility on behalf of the hunter to ensure that he/she is using the proper equipment to yield the best chance of executing a quick kill.

I have definitely seen spirited debate regarding use of appropriate ammo with sufficient stopping power so as not to unnecessarily wound or mame an animal. I would add that this would include a responsibility to ensure that you are hunting with a properly adjusted sight.

As such (and for the sake of argument let's assume Bryce is telling a 100% truthful account)
I would pose that the "taped on sight" and "bare hand choke to death" are ethnically questionable procedures.

Agree?

Do I think that if your aim is to go kill something should it be done as fast/clean as possible? - yes

Do I think that the animal was tortured or done wrong? nope. not at all
In fact I would argue he wasted less meat by not ruining by being shot.

only place this is unethical, is to the government selling hunting/fishing licenses and or sport conservationists.
Same guys would say its unethical to eat a largemouth bass at least most the same people lol

had he broke its legs, then drug it back to camp to shoot it. that would be "unethical" IMO

and I also understand most of my arguments are from a primitive point of view
hindsight
hunting is as primitive as surviving and fucking
dates to the dawn of living beings. so I think its a fair stance to take.

If it makes the cry babies talking about ethics feel better
id gladly watch a guy get beat half to death for legitimate animal cruelty.

hypothetically here
and most of it I dont even care about
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lets say he told a bigger tale than what happened
like how when I got fishing and catch 1 dink
you bet your ass I hooked up with 3 others that broke my line (beefing the story up here)
that last one the reel was giving out and I had to reel it in by hand. ( big drama show)

reality of his story that he has been telling for years

forgot to sight my bow like a dummy OR bow sight was damaged in transit to hunting
missed my shot - fancy way of saying I missed/didnt have a back up arrow

deer been chased by a buck trying to rape it all day so it was tired and passed out - putting logic on the how he was getting that close

i had 0 meat in my freezer for the winter, so I took a chance at going for it.

Had he told the story this way does it change your opinion?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as far as "suffering"
the reality is it didnt suffer much at all. much much less than being implied
plenty of deer have suffered MUCH longer from being shot clean
this is an undebatable fact.

that deer lost blood/o2 to the brain with in a min undoubtedly
panic for 20-30 seconds with out much pain at all. then went into a dream soon after
so the unethical nonsense is purely based on modern "licensed" hunting practices and not on natures law of hunting ethics
which I believe was followed

so is everyone just looking for a reason to be pissed off today because its monday?
I had to work too. its bull shit

Not from Arkansas and not sure why you would ask that question. None of that has anything to do with what I said.

Okay well you have lived in the South and have never heard of “Bow Season”? It’s where people hunt with wait for…bows including cross bows.

Bryce also choked his pet gerbil to death when he was a kid.

"Not like the biggest doe ever, but definitely not a small one. I was hunting with a crossbow and I had my scope electrical taped on there. I guess when I got out to the woods the tape wiggled loose
and I was shooting and missing. I’m not kidding, because my scope was taped on."

"I called the doe in for like two and a half hours. It fell asleep, and I took a shot and I missed. I just climbed down the deer stand and I said I’m going to try to get my hands on it. I waited till
it went back to sleep and I went real quiet down the deer stand and I was like, ‘Fuck it, I’m going to do it.’ Before I slid the choke in, I texted my coach and I told him to help. How I slid my left arm in and
proceeded to choke it to death."

<Huh2>

This was posted months ago or like a year ago, cool story.

What a cunt.
Personally I'd just kill it with one punch.

Do I think that if your aim is to go kill something should it be done as fast/clean as possible? - yes

Do I think that the animal was tortured or done wrong? nope. not at all
In fact I would argue he wasted less meat by not ruining by being shot.

only place this is unethical, is to the government selling hunting/fishing licenses and or sport conservationists.
Same guys would say its unethical to eat a largemouth bass at least most the same people lol

had he broke its legs, then drug it back to camp to shoot it. that would be "unethical" IMO

and I also understand most of my arguments are from a primitive point of view
hindsight
hunting is as primitive as surviving and fucking
dates to the dawn of living beings. so I think its a fair stance to take.

If it makes the cry babies talking about ethics feel better
id gladly watch a guy get beat half to death for legitimate animal cruelty.

hypothetically here
and most of it I dont even care about
lets say he told a bigger tale than what happened
like how when I got fishing and catch 1 dink
you bet your ass I hooked up with 3 others that broke my line (beefing the story up here)
that last one the reel was giving out and I had to reel it in by hand. ( big drama show)

reality of his story that he has been telling for years

forgot to sight my bow like a dummy OR bow sight was damaged in transit to hunting
missed my shot - fancy way of saying I missed/didnt have a back up arrow

deer been chased by a buck trying to rape it all day so it was tired and passed out - putting logic on the how he was getting that close

i had 0 meat in my freezer for the winter, so I took a chance at going for it.

Had he told the story this way does it change your opinion?

as far as "suffering"
the reality is it didnt suffer much at all. much much less than being implied
plenty of deer have suffered MUCH longer from being shot clean
this is an undebatable fact.

that deer lost blood/o2 to the brain with in a min undoubtedly
panic for 20-30 seconds with out much pain at all. then went into a dream soon after
so the unethical nonsense is purely based on modern "licensed" hunting practices and not on natures law of hunting ethics
which I believe was followed

so is everyone just looking for a reason to be pissed off today because its monday?
I had to work too. its bull shit
Hot damn you’re wordy.
<Dany07>

I’ll straight up slay some coyotes with a crossbow , fucking slay!

Back