• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Buakaw vs Saenchai BKFC Muay Thai rules November 4th

It was 100% a real fight. Some casual trolls tried saying they would just go out there and not even throw or play around lol. They put on a show. Better than any of the other fjghts on the card. Disrespectful af to the legends and sport of Muay Thai to say. Ofc they didn't throw more punches it's bare knuckle Muay Thai, Einstein. It was reminiscent of Dieselnoi vs Samart where the size was too much though. It went as people thought in that regard but Saenchai still made it interesting

Last edited:
So we've gone from "They are going to kill each other!" to "SEE I told you, they would PLAY AROUND!"

Okay buddy...

So we've gone from "They are going to kill each other!" to "SEE I told you, they would PLAY AROUND!"

Okay buddy...

Lol when tf did I say that? I said they would put on a show and they did. Stop watching Muay Thai/kickboxing if you think otherwise

I'll just go ahead and let everyone else decide for themselves what the crux of the debate was, and how that fight unfolded. They can decide who was right, but I think it's pretty obvious.

This whole "You don't know Muay Thai!" shtick is tiresome.

It was 100% a real fight. Some casual trolls tried saying they would just go out there and not even throw or play around lol. They put on a show. Better than any of the other fjghts on the card. Disrespectful af to the legends and sport of Muay Thai to say. Ofc they didn't throw more punches it's bare knuckle Muay Thai, Einstein. It was reminiscent of Dieselnoi vs Samart where the size was too much though. It went as people thought in that regard but Saenchai still made it interesting

Sometimes it's good to admit when one's wrong. It definitely wasn't a "a real fight". Sure they went hard with kicks but it's not like they ever really put the foot on the gas and really tried to knock each other down. Barely any faces punches or elbows thrown, mostly just kicks and knees to the legs and body with a few occasional head kicks. A few illegal throws and some clinch separated right away.

They still went harder and more serious than most people on here thought they would, but it's not like they were really going for the kill. Still fun and interesting to watch though.

Also I think it's more disrespectful to the sport to say that this was a better fight than most of the Muay Thai fights you've seen, than it is disrespectful to say that 2 legends of the sports in their 40's who are close friends didn't try to finish each other in a bare knuckle contest.

Last edited:
I'll just go ahead and let everyone else decide for themselves what the crux of the debate was, and how that fight unfolded. They can decide who was right, but I think it's pretty obvious.

This whole "You don't know Muay Thai!" shtick is tiresome.

Why would I care what some trash trolls on a dead forum think? Lol you guys said it wouldn't even happen. I already proved you wrong time and time again yet you keep getting up to get 10-8 and proved wrong again. Probably how your fight career went too I'm assuming lol

Sometimes it's good to admit when one's wrong. It definitely wasn't a "a real fight". Sure they went hard with kicks but it's not like they ever really put the foot and the gas and really tried to knock each other down. Barely any faces punches or elbows thrown, mostly just kicks and knees to the legs and body with a few occasional head kicks. A few illegal throws and some clinch separated right away.

They still went harder and more serious than most people on here thought they would, but it's not like they were really going for the kill. Still fun and interesting to watch though.

Also I think it's more disrespectful to the sport to say that this was a better fight than most of the Muay Thai fights you've seen, than it is disrespectful to say that 2 legends of the sports in their 40's who are close friends didn't try to finish each other in a bare knuckle contest.

And some people said the fight wouldn't even happen lol. I was right I'm that the bare knuckle aspect made them more gun shy but still put on a good show for their age. The fight went as expected and Buakaw is the superior. I think there's some saltines itt because Buakaw dominated Saenchai their hero lmao. It wasn't a playful sparring session like some of you said either. Some of you wouldn't be satisfied unless you saw a "bloodbath" like some trash bloodthirsty sycophant trolls wanted which is ridiculous. It obviously wasn't going to be Rodtang vs Superlek but it was an epic dream fight.

In any case Buakaw looked great. Can't wait for Buakaw vs Pacquiao

Last edited:
Why would I care what some trash trolls on a dead forum think? Lol you guys said it wouldn't even happen. I already proved you wrong time and time again yet you keep getting up to get 10-8 and proved wrong again. Probably how your fight career went too I'm assuming lol
You were saying the fight was going to happen in Las Vegas which I said would never happen as it wouldn't get sanctioned.

Just take the L, this was a glorified sparring match as I predicted. Nobody is upset because Buakaw won, everyone here likes both fighters.

If you wanna talk shit about his forum why did you come crawling back after being banned?

You were saying the fight was going to happen in Las Vegas which I said would never happen as it wouldn't get sanctioned.

Just take the L, this was a glorified sparring match as I predicted. Nobody is upset because Buakaw won, everyone here likes both fighters.

If you wanna talk shit about his forum why did you come crawling back after being banned?

You said it wouldn't even happen though lol. Saenchai hurt his hand he showed in the interview post fight. Chris Lytle also mentioned Buakaw looked like he might have hurt his leg towards the end too..yeah fake fight lmao gtfo you're a garbage fan who admits he stopped watching the sport years ago. Why do YOU still post here? Oh yeah to troll that annoying Joe Nattawut is the GOAT meme. Clown

You said it wouldn't even happen though lol. Saenchai hurt his hand he showed in the interview post fight. Chris Lytle also mentioned Buakaw looked like he might have hurt his leg towards the end too..yeah fake fight lmao gtfo you're a garbage fan who admits he stopped watching the sport years ago. Why do YOU still post here? Oh yeah to troll that annoying Joe Nattawut is the GOAT meme. Clown
You're just making shit up. I never said the fight wouldn't happen. I also never said I stopped watching the sport either. You have arguably the worst attitude of any poster on this forum.

I don't really have any interest in doing a back and forth with you on this nice Saturday morning so if you want to keep this up I'll just put you on ignore.

You're just making shit up. I never said the fight wouldn't happen. I also never said I stopped watching the sport either. You have arguably the worst attitude of any poster on this forum.

I don't really have any interest in doing a back and forth with you on this nice Saturday morning so if you want to keep this up I'll just put you on ignore.

So because there wasn't a cut, or a KD/KO it's not a real fight according to you? Casual take lol. The fight happened and they fought hard enough to injure themselves. Didn't brawl enough for you casual?

The size difference was just too much, and was a decisive victory but still enjoyed the fight

I don't think that it was fixed, just that there wasn't that much aggression in the fight.

Saenchai was definitely nullified by being the smaller man, and Buakaw fought cagey so that he wouldn't fall for Saenchais tricks.

Wasn't a great fight to be honest, but respect to both men regardless.

You said Spence would beat Crawford and talked a ton of shit about Crawford. I would just stfu if I were you lol

Quote where i said that, do it. Don't come back with some shitty remark, quote me. You can't, because i never EVER made a prediction for that fight. Unlucky there bud. You say i simp over British guys, never once have i done so. You're just a pathological liar who can't come up with anything original so you make up the dumbest shit.

Also, nice prediction of the fight being 100% real then not admitting you were wrong lol typical child not being able to say "Damn, i was wrong" just as i said the other day that i'd happily admit i was wrong if they went balls to the wall. They didn't, and you were wrong. You can argue all you want and make up lies about things i've said, but at the end of the day you're just some dumb cunt, it's that simple.

Before i go, i'm a big fan of both Buakaw and Saenchai, they're legends, but after the fight you proclaimed Buakaw as THE GOAT... You don't actually think Buakaw is the muay thai GOAT because he pretend-fought Saenchai and won do you? Please tell me you just think Buakaw is the GOAT of K1 Max and not muay thai. I don't think i can hold in my laughter if you think he's the muay thai GOAT.

Imagine getting banned from a forum because nobody likes you, then crawling back into that forum while still talking shit about everyone. Loser behavior, LOL...

Quote where i said that, do it. Don't come back with some shitty remark, quote me. You can't, because i never EVER made a prediction that fight. Unlucky there bud. You say i simp over British guys, never once have i done so. You're just a pathological liar who can't come up with anything original so you make up the dumbest shit.

Also, nice prediction of the fight being 100% real then not admitting you were wrong lol typical child not being able to say "Damn, i was wrong" just as i said the other day that i'd happily admit i was wrong if they went balls to the wall. They didn't, and you were wrong. You can argue all you want and make up lies about things i've said, but at the end of the day you're just some dumb cunt, it's that simple.

Before i go, i'm a big fan of both Buakaw and Saenchai, they're legends, but after the fight you proclaimed Buakaw as THE GOAT... You don't actually think Buakaw is the muay thai GOAT because he pretend-fought Saenchai and won do you? Please tell me you just think Buakaw is the GOAT of K1 Max and not muay thai. I don't think i can hold in my laughter if you think he's the muay thai GOAT.

If you consider that light sparring, I would HATE to see how you guys train. Explains all the CTE lol

If you consider that light sparring, I would HATE to see how you guys train. Explains all the CTE lol
I specifically said "glorified sparring" which implies harder than normal sparring. Nobody said that was "light sparring." Again, you just make shit up.

I specifically said "glorified sparring" which implies harder than normal sparring. Nobody said that was "light sparring." Again, you just make shit up.

That's not the general consensus. Go read other sites besides this one for once. People actually showing respect and saying they threw down.

Back