Media Buckley to Ariel: When fighters come on your show, you try to use us as weapons against the UFC with your platform, setting us up with questions

Who remembers this chick? She is literally the female Helwani.

She tells cyborg “ you don’t seem to have the energy in your face because of Jon” lmao this bitch is dumb as shit

Why is she dumb?
Because she's asking real questions?

They had to move an entire event on a weeks notice because he's a cheating pos.

It was a legit question that they sidestepped like true douchebags.
Cyborg was pissed because she had family up from Brazil that she couldn't take with her when they moved the event.

Every question was legit sir.

Buckley is a moron, dude made an ass out of himself in that interview, he was whinning about Ariel only calling him after a win, as if anyone wants to fucking hear from an unranked fighter on a losing streak, and even fell for a troll account pretending to be Ariel.

These dudes believe that sucking up to Dana will get them a title shot or some shit, Ariel ask the same questions every interviewer asks in other sports.

Why is she dumb?
Because she's asking real questions?

They had to move an entire event on a weeks notice because he's a cheating pos.

It was a legit question that they sidestepped like true douchebags.
Cyborg was pissed because she had family up from Brazil that she couldn't take with her when they moved the event.

Every question was legit sir.

Sounded to me like cyborg was plenty fine. But I guess her own words don’t mean nothing and this random broad can read anyone.

It was dumb as shit , and she even tried to get other fighters to talk shit and they shut her ass down.

I mean, if you want to go by your own personal feelings on the matter, that’s fine. Just don’t think cause a mouth opens it means anything significant

Sounded to me like cyborg was plenty fine. But I guess her own words don’t mean nothing and this random broad can read anyone.

It was dumb as shit , and she even tried to get other fighters to talk shit and they shut her ass down.

I mean, if you want to go by your own personal feelings on the matter, that’s fine. Just don’t think cause a mouth opens it means anything significant

Yeah, she's gonna shit on the promotion at the press conference.
She said plenty about that event.

Yeah, she's gonna shit on the promotion at the press conference.
She said plenty about that event.

Point is, she laughed at the girl and her “ I can see your energy is not in your face because Jon picogram has affected you”

Point is she was asking real questions unlike the ass kissing "journalists" normally do.
It’s called instigating. Tried to get Alexander on her train, he didn’t care that much, she said it affected cyborgs energy in her face….. laughed at. She could have left it at the first one and been just fine, but she had to go the extra retarded

Asking the real questions is now instigating? Lmao

Gothcha...she shouldn't ask real questions in your opinion.
It is when you try to get other fighters to talk shit. Sadly hers didn’t work and she got laughed at for her attempt.

MMA athletes are not used to getting asked real questions. In every other major sport, athletes are asked uncomfortable questions all the time, quite literally 2-3 times a week in some sports.

In MMA, the questions are soft balls, akin to the kind of thing a kid would ask his sporting hero if he had the chance.

Ariel tries to somewhat treat it like a mainstream sport and a lot of dudes just aren’t used to that environment.

MMA athletes are not used to getting asked real questions. In every other major sport, athletes are asked uncomfortable questions all the time, quite literally 2-3 times a week in some sports.

In MMA, the questions are soft balls, akin to the kind of thing a kid would ask his sporting hero if he had the chance.

Ariel tries to somewhat treat it like a mainstream sport and a lot of dudes just aren’t used to that environment.
Well it’s because the reporters suck as well. Ariel did that shit with Tito when he fought bader.

Ariel as “ you see any weaknesses?”

Tito said I see some holes in his takedown defense. A wrestlers kriptonite is another wrestler”

Ariel then later in the weak said this
@2:20

He has been doing this for 15 years. You’d think he’d learn the sport a lil bit by now

It is when you try to get other fighters to talk shit. Sadly hers didn’t work and she got laughed at for her attempt.
You guys whine so much about Helwani and people asking non pussy questions. The problem is the ones that don't ask questions like they ask. They're the actual problem. Not the one asking real questions

You guys whine so much about Helwani and people asking non pussy questions. The problem is the ones that don't ask questions like they ask. They're the actual problem. Not the one asking real questions

So as long as it appears “ tough question” you can be a retard about it? It’s got to also make sense at the same time.

I have no problems with Helwani - not everyone's cup of tea, but better than the alternative.

Rather have a guy who goes to uncomfortable places at times than people who suck on Daddy Dana's balls just to get press privileges so they can ask generic questions.

He's a journalist, it's his job to ask you tough questions. It's not instigating to ask contentious questions. If you have zero issue with the UFC or anyone else then the question wouldn't even be controversial.

Q: Does the UFC pay fighters enough?
A: You can answer that a million different ways, some will be controversial some will be nothing burgers.

Every single other sport has journalists that ask way tougher questions than Ariel does.

Scottie Scheffler, world #1 in golf, was asked after a tournament recently why he sucks at putting. Can you imagine the Schmo asking Strickland why he has no punching power and how that impacts his fighting style?

MMA fighters are snowflakes.

lol, he instigates and then plays the victim card...
what a surprise... ariel noose... excuse me: "knows".

Ariel has been MMA's best journalist for a long time.

Journalists of all sorts lack the fortitude to ask tough questions and to seek and tell the truth. It's easier, more comfortable, and there are less consequences (greater rewards) if you just stay in your lane and be a good little boy/girl....in all journalism occupations.

Without the Ariels of the world, we are stuck with Schmos and "main stream news" propoganda machine pieces, and the truth fades off into obscurity, or better yet, never sees the light of day. Just how those who hold the reins prefer it to happen.

Ariel bless.

Back