Building an MMA gym

here is the next long sleeves i just ordered, just keeping it simple and getting the name out there.Its so weird watching something you and a few friends started grow into a little monster, i drive to work in the morning and see shermans stickers on cars of people i have never met lol, maybe cause my bro in law is always losing us money by giving free shit away all the time lol .

shirtmodelcopy.jpg

Wow that embroidery is fucking sick.

Wow, those shirts look nice. Lovin the embroidery done on em' keep it up Galltik!

gallitik, do you see another expansion coming in the near future? with the draw you guys are getting...i can only see it getting bigger and bigger....

well, next door to us there is another warehouse like ours , that will likely double our rent, All we have to do is tear down the wall that seperates us. We will have to wait and see

This place is very drafty and is gonna cost a grip to keep warm(thats why u see everyone wearing jackets lol) our heater was not up and running for the fight, but we have a brand new one getting installed on monday :)

The only thing I suggest is cavering up those costco mats with vinyl or somthing, because i have some and they tear your feet up at first, until they develop calasus.

Galltik, you're a hoss. Whoever is boxing in that sparring video needs to keep those hands up.

that place is incredible,from boston and need directions to the new gym! :icon_twis

I just looked through this thread from beginning to end... the best thing about this is the speed at which it goes from looking like a dump to look like an old school gym. It's nasty, nasty, nasty, nasty, nasty with gear, nasty with gear, then BAM! All of a sudden it looks great.

I love the feeling of training at an old school gym..to tell you the truth I miss my old ass ghetto gym.....although, I didn't like it when the heavybags broke and almost crushed my toes or the nasty smelling community gloves or the way my Master was always high..and sparred everyone in the gym.....3 rounds each...oh man.

My first boxing coach was an old crusty Italian with a big nose that had been broken many many times. He chewed tobacco and had an ear ring for the sole purpose of pissing people off... made quite an impression on a five year old. :)

^ LOL!!! I can so imagine that..can you imagine my boxing instructor??

A big black guy..with a mohawk (Chuck Liddell)...big ass nose that also looks like it's been hit once to many.. He wears a wife beater...faded black, bloodshot red eyes...talks with such a deep voice you can't even understand him....AND smacks you on the head when you do something wrong -__-.....oh and he smelt like weed most of the time :D..He's like 50..now. He also had to fiend off the bums lurking around his gym area.....

I forgot to mention...usually every month, he had some new ho...which was his corner....and after class...he locked up his door office with the ho inside of course. LMAO...

Galltick

You should consider getting with one of the many companies that do business here and market your stuff. The shirts look great. May help off set the cost of heating that place.

Have any more updated pictures? Also, what happened to your plans of expanding?

GalltiK said:
right now i cannot even keep up with all of our members, i order 20 shirts at a time and they are gone the same day lol, we started having hoodies and jogging suits embroidered, now but the cost is way high for the amount we have done, but our members buy them. My hoody is plain, but the ones we have will have all our logos on the hoody, and the name down the pants.

we sell the whole suit for $100

( right now we dont sell to the public/online/ or am I in anyway trying to sell our products here and prolly never will :) but here are some pics of my hoody
Picture118.jpg

close up of embroidery work
Picture117.jpg

Picture115.jpg

shit man you should sell ur stuff here it's nice. and it's not like tapout clothing where everyone know's what it is. what you have done with that gym has been my dream for years. i hope to have a small gym of my own some day nice stuff.

i dont know if u can say but what kinda rules was ur event held under? how many fights were there? were there fighters from other gyms?

actually u can see the gym we got in my pic. it's not much just a 15x18 space in a basement with matted floors a few bags. some target mitts/gloves and stuff. hope u continue to do well and keep posting those pics.

Back