Bullet Shevchenko is going to HURT Nicco Montano (latest training footage inside)

giphy.gif

I mean she'll win a dominating decision, but I doubt Nicco is gonna need the paramedics afterwards.

Finished within 2 rounds mark my words and if anyone of similar post count / account age etc. wants a 30 day avatar and sig bet let's do it.

Could be by sub or (T)KO as Shev has options.

I think the haters may not understand that she was wrecking b*tches significantly bigger than her at 135. At 125 sh*t is about to get brutal as f*ck.

Half the 135 division were fighting in the wrong weight class: Carmouche, Davis, Chookagian, Eye, Evans-Smith, Murphy, they've all dropped down. Nothing unique about Shevchenko.

This is a worse mismatch than Joanna vs Esparza

shevchenko face is disturbing and her dance she does make me sick of cringe

I see all these training videos of Valentina beating the shit out of the pads only to end up watching boring ass point fighting. I'll believe it when I see it.
Pads don't hit back.

Only person I've ever seen Valentina hurt was that chick they dragged off the streets, and even that almost made it until the 3rd round.

It's fun seeing the Tiger Muay Thai people post the exact same stuff in the exact same order in every Valentina thread, though <Lmaoo>

That's right, we are all from Tiger Muay Thai ...hat.jpg

I’m a big odds guy, I thought Valentina would be maybe a -500 to -600 favorite, but day the latest odds are about -950 LOL.

This gon be good.

I mean she'll win a dominating decision, but I doubt Nicco is gonna need the paramedics afterwards.

This. I am a fan of Shevchenko, and while she has wonderful timing, control of distance and accuracy, she does not exactly swing for the fences. Plus idiots are under-selling NIcco, who has multiple wins over quality competition that do not appear on her record, including two former Invicta champions. The girl is tough.

I put down $200 on Shev. Granted I'll only win like $20 but seems like free money

she legitimately scares the living daylights out of me.

Nicco is a placeholder champion from a reality show. She tried to stall the fight to have some cheap photo ops.

This is gonna the end for her, which is nice since most usually never see their own destiny unfold but nicco has a rare opportunity, she knows exactly what date will be her last as champion. RIP

Guy she is working with seems drunk or something, I know her and her sister love that sum bitch. I remember that photo with the sisters and him going out and they was in dresses looking smokin hot and hanging all over him. It looked like he is more than a coach lol.

This fight won't even be competitive. Just hand Shevchenko the belt today so she doesn't have to put Nicco in the hospital later.

Back