Bullied into 145

deadscou5

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I've just listened to Chaels latest piece and I know he talks a lot of crap but I think he hit the nail on the head as far as Amanda's fight
Can anyone genuine say they class Amanda in the same league as a 2 weight champ as dc Jones Connor pitbull mighty mouse cejudo even volk please don't disrespect me with this 2 weight champ crap women's 145 I'd pathetic

I don't take anything seriously that comes out of Sonnen's mouth. Arguably the least credible human being in MMA history. At least Dana isn't a felon, a snitch, a cheater and you surely can't say Dana is a quitter either, whereas Sonnen has been more than willing in his losses.

At least Dana isn't a felon, a snitch, a cheater and you surely can't say Dana is a quitter
Just because Dana hasn’t been caught doesn’t mean he is not any of those things. And you can’t go comparing Chael quitting in the ring to Dana who has not fought.
If you had half a brain, Dana and Chael are the same kind of person

Also fix is in bet Canadians the rest of the night. Barriualt and Mallott.. Fade the rest.

No she's a woman which means she is average at a world class level. I'm out of shape and I'd murk Nunes within a minute tops.
I'm sure you wouldn't, you might be able to beat her do to being way bigger but if you're out of shape and around her actual size I'd bet she'd fuck you up especially when you get tired.

I don't take anything seriously that comes out of Sonnen's mouth. Arguably the least credible human being in MMA history. At least Dana isn't a felon, a snitch, a cheater and you surely can't say Dana is a quitter either, whereas Sonnen has been more than willing in his losses.
You know what I was of this opinion for a long time but you know when you really listen to what he is saying he is very rarely wrong he I a very intelligent man

You know what I was of this opinion for a long time but you know when you really listen to what he is saying he is very rarely wrong he I a very intelligent man

Hi Chael is that you

I'm sure you wouldn't, you might be able to beat her do to being way bigger but if you're out of shape and around her actual size I'd bet she'd fuck you up especially when you get tired.
I still lift and hike. I'm 190 6 ft. Sorry Sherbros not 6' 6", and have 20 years of a mix up of Wrestling, Karate, Judo, and years at a decent MMA gym. Also in my 30's i'm not an old man. I'd smash Nunes with no doubt in my mind. I've wrestled UFC HW champions. I'd murk Amanda. No hate, She's an awesome fighter, and I hope she wins.

No but guys I live in England so I don't pay for any of theses events I'm in amazement that you yanks really pay £80 to watch this event ? Wow
We pay £20 for a Tyson fury heavyweight bout and every ufc event Is free with bt sport what I have not long watched the champions league final on how do you guys allow it

I still lift and hike. I'm 190 6 ft. Sorry Sherbros not 6' 6", and have 20 years of a mix up of Wrestling, Karate, Judo, and years at a decent MMA gym. Also in my 30's i'm not an old man. I'd smash Nunes with no doubt in my mind. I've wrestled UFC HW champions. I'd murk Amanda. No hate, She's an awesome fighter, and I hope she wins.
That doesn't sound like the definition of out of shape bud but if what u say is true and it's sherdog so I'll take a grain of salt but if it is ok you'd probably win. Who is this heavyweight champ you wrestled?

She fought and KOd cyborg. She should get respect for that

If you had half a brain, Dana and Chael are the same kind of person

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

This is the gangster from oregon never lost a *verbal* round

Haha nah mate I'm being serious he really is on the nose 90% of the time

lolol-lmao.gif

THAT I cannot deny lol.

lolol-lmao.gif

THAT I cannot deny lol.
Hea a clever man hea been telling Chandler to move on cos the mcgregor fight ain't happening

Can you give me one example he has been wrong about?
And don't say Jones screwing valentine because that was obviously satire

I totally get your point & I agree but I don't think 190 at 6 ft is out of shape, that actually sounds like an ideal weight at that height. Very shocked & disappointed about your height though, can't believe you somehow became a Sherdog member. Its like a successful mom & pop shop starts franchising & quality goes down the drain

Back