Bullied into 145

Hea a clever man hea been telling Chandler to move on cos the mcgregor fight ain't happening

Can you give me one example he has been wrong about?
And don't say Jones screwing valentine because that was obviously satire

I hit my yearly quote spending time talking about Sonnen lol. Sorry, I really could care less about a guy who was a cheater, snitch, felon and a quitter. If they had a picture for the word for lack of integrity in a thesaurus, they would have a picture of Chael. Have a good night sir!

I hit my yearly quote spending time talking about Sonnen lol. Sorry, I really could care less about a guy who was a cheater, snitch, felon and a quitter. If they had a picture for the word for lack of integrity in a thesaurus, they would have a picture of Chael. Have a good night sir!
OK mate I respect that but I'm personally just talking about his nna brain
.but I can't disagree with any of those points have a good one yourself brother

Mma*

Sorry just another point but there has never been a man with as little talent make it as far as chael did

OK mate I respect that but I'm personally just talking about his nna brain
.but I can't disagree with any of those points have a good one yourself brother

Mma*

He had a long career and he trained with and coached by legends of the sport, so I'm sure he would have positive things to contribute if serious.

Thank you brother, you as well!

giphy.gif

Sorry just another point but there has never been a man with as little talent make it as far as chael did

To be fair to Sonnen, I can say a lot about the guy, none of them positive, but I wouldn't necessarily call him a man with a little talent. He had a strong wrestiing background with great cardio, in MMA it can carry you a long way, especially in early MMA.

That doesn't sound like the definition of out of shape bud but if what u say is true and it's sherdog so I'll take a grain of salt but if it is ok you'd probably win. Who is this heavyweight champ you wrestled?
Well there's training shape, and trying to not be a slob shape. Maurice Smith was friends with Ivan Salaverry when I trained at his gym in Seattle. He would come in from time to time, along with Jeff Monson, and Eddie Bravo. Also my brother and I were brought to a barn in Mesa, AZ to help Mike Van Arsdale train for Randy Couture, think that fight was for the belt. I was maybe 19 at the time and my older brother already had his BJJ black belt, and he just need some bodies to roll with. It was only one day. Kind of a weird experience looking back. It was a barn with mats in it. My oldest brother knew the guy from Judo that knew Mike. That was the only time I saw the guy. He had a good fight with Randy but ended up losing. No shame in losing to the "natural".

I totally get your point & I agree but I don't think 190 at 6 ft is out of shape, that actually sounds like an ideal weight at that height. Very shocked & disappointed about your height though, can't believe you somehow became a Sherdog member. Its like a successful mom & pop shop starts franchising & quality goes down the drain
Ha, my dick is also not a footlong, so I'm really tarnishing the community here. My bad fellas. People have different frames. I'm not a Polynesian with super thick bones. If I were to be real lean with my muscle mass I'd be 170/175. I could definitely lose 10.

I don't take anything seriously that comes out of Sonnen's mouth. Arguably the least credible human being in MMA history. At least Dana isn't a felon, a snitch, a cheater and you surely can't say Dana is a quitter either, whereas Sonnen has been more than willing in his losses.

Hard to quit in the cage when you've never even stepped inside.

I've just listened to Chaels latest piece and I know he talks a lot of crap but I think he hit the nail on the head as far as Amanda's fight
Can anyone genuine say they class Amanda in the same league as a 2 weight champ as dc Jones Connor pitbull mighty mouse cejudo even volk please don't disrespect me with this 2 weight champ crap women's 145 I'd pathetic

In a sense I'd argue that her double champ status is more impressive than Conor's as she won the 145 belt by beating the most dominant fighter in the history of that division who was on a 20 fight win streak in her prime.

Conor won it off Eddie who'd already lost in the UFC and then never defended either belt.

I've just listened to Chaels latest piece and I know he talks a lot of crap but I think he hit the nail on the head as far as Amanda's fight
Can anyone genuine say they class Amanda in the same league as a 2 weight champ as dc Jones Connor pitbull mighty mouse cejudo even volk please don't disrespect me with this 2 weight champ crap women's 145 I'd pathetic

The truth is most double champions are beneficiaries of circumstance and opportunity. Unless you're earning both title shots and defending both titles, how can you honestly say you're a double champ?

Beating Cyborg is quite an achievement. She deserves her due for that, even if the division is non existent otherwise. They should have just made The Cyborg Belt and left it at that.

Its wmma. So Amanda can be the goat of wmma, but when it comes to mma, Amanda shouldn't ever be seriously considered as a goat. Shouldn't even entertain that conversation like we is be now. Mods go ahead and delete this thread and give everyone in here a yellow.

<{1-69}>

To be fair to Sonnen, I can say a lot about the guy, none of them positive, but I wouldn't necessarily call him a man with a little talent. He had a strong wrestiing background with great cardio, in MMA it can carry you a long way, especially in early MMA.
Agreed, Sonnen was a dominant wrestler, and he clearly had athletic ability, which I think is what most people would consider natural talent. He was also boosting that natural talent with some heavy supplements, but no denying the guy is an athlete. I would say someone like Alex Morono doesn't have much "talent", which is why it's more impressive he is able to win. He didn't get to Chael levels( competing for a title), but he's done very well for a guy that I would say is on the serious deficit side of natural ability compared to most pro fighters.

Ladues 145 may be a very weak division but Nunes did beat Cyborg to win the title - and a lot of folk try to convince us that Cris was the female goat, so I guess that gives her belt some legitimacy.

I don't take anything seriously that comes out of Sonnen's mouth. Arguably the least credible human being in MMA history. At least Dana isn't a felon, a snitch, a cheater and you surely can't say Dana is a quitter either, whereas Sonnen has been more than willing in his losses.

i'd bet a lot of money on being a cheater, he's a proven woman beater and i bet he can talk the talk but couldn't walk the walk in the cage

Back