[c]Rapper Psy (Gangnam style) hates America

It was actually part of a song by a Korean Metal Band. PSY was featured and he was just following a fad

“Kill those f***ing Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives/Kill those f***ing Yankees who ordered them to torture/Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers/Kill them all slowly and painfully,”

Anyone who can read realizes he's referencing Americans in the Army who've been guilty of murder and other wrongdoings.

Nowhere in the 'rap' does it read 'I hate America'.

He's referencing a select few and the way American's are spinning this is truly comical, god forbid a musician takes a jab at American... We've done enough wrong during our existence as a nation that we should have no problem being called out on our bullshit.

^ Korean?
haha just writing it the way it was written on the webpage. Of course it's sensationalized. That's news for you.

No, I am not a Korean.

I thought his apology cleared it all up.

He's referencing a select few and the way American's are spinning this is truly comical, god forbid a musician takes a jab at American... We've done enough wrong during our existence as a nation that we should have no problem being called out on our bullshit.

US foreign policy leaves a lot to be desired. But becareful who you voice your opinion to because a lot of conservatives (old people and rednecks) will brand you unpatriotic for legitimate criticisms.

Dude... in the very own lyrics you posted he said to kill their DAUGHTERS, MOTHERS, DAUGHTERS-IN-LAW AND FATHERS. Those people aren't in the army and have nothing to do with anything. :icon_neut

And you're a gigantic idiot for thinking lyrics about murdering family members is totally fine because HURR HURR AMERICA DOES BAD STUFF.

Agree. Doesn't sound like he's discriminating about who needs to die.

fuck him. America aint innocent of everything, but no country is. If he wants to sing about killing americans, then he can kiss my ass. And fuck all you unpatriotic americans who dont have a problem with this too.

It was actually part of a song by a Korean Metal Band. PSY was featured and he was just following a fad

Can you elaborate a bit more? This would seem to justify these lyrics somewhat in the sense that it would show PSY is only about as bad as every other major musician.

Can you elaborate a bit more? This would seem to justify these lyrics somewhat in the sense that it would show PSY is only about as bad as every other major musician.

my understanding is that he released his own anti americna song around 2002, but the one most people are offended about with the kill american lyrics mentioned above was psy singing along with another band during a show that had written it.

I don't care that it was anti-american but "musicians" whose lyrics are literal political opinions should be beaten about the head and testicles with a coal shovel. You're not an "artist", you're just a dick.

my understanding is that he released his own anti americna song around 2002, but the one most people are offended about with the kill american lyrics mentioned above was psy singing along with another band during a show that had written it.

I see. Its till not cool but I don't think he really hates America, I just think, like most celebrities, he just wants the spotlight and money so I don't blame him too much.

I see. Its till not cool but I don't think he really hates America, I just think, like most celebrities, he just wants the spotlight and money so I don't blame him too much.

I think you are underestimating the level of vitriol that other countries have for the US. Especially countries with US military bases. I don't blame them. American GIs stationed abroad love to get drunk, rowdy and rape school girls. I am not even exaggerating either. Read articles about how Japan and Korea hate military bases because those areas are high in crime.

I think you are underestimating the level of vitriol that other countries have for the US. Especially countries with US military bases. I don't blame them. American GIs stationed abroad love to get drunk, rowdy and rape school girls. I am not even exaggerating either. Read articles about how Japan and Korea hate military bases because those areas are high in crime.

Maybe he does hate Americans but lik you pointed out, maybe we can't lay all the blame on him.

I doubt its in the best interest of South Korea to boot out the US military with N. Korea and China next door...

Maybe he does hate Americans but lik you pointed out, maybe we can't lay all the blame on him.

The way I see it, US military bases on foreign soil should be considered unlawful occupation. Same with Israel's unlawful occupation of the Gaza Strip and West Bank.

NEWSFLASH: People want to make money.

Back