Cage Warriors 96

The announcers were talking about it possibly being a draw? No way. The decision was correct. Paddy got dominated for most of the fight. First time I've seen him, and not impressed. Needs to get stronger if he wants to hang with the big dogs.
it's not only about strength. he lacks wrestling and his boxing isn't good. so many thing I saw him do wrong. You can't fix the fight IQ whether you have it or not. Dude can throw explosive subs on low level guys but he would get KO'd stiff against every UFC fighter

has padd alywas fought like that?

is he even training? I see better takedowns in amateur fights. how the hell was this guy 14-2...
Does he fight with in chin up in the air and his left hand down by his dick? Yeah, usually. His cardio has always sucked too.

it's not only about strength. he lacks wrestling and his boxing isn't good. so many thing I saw him do wrong. You can't fix the fight IQ whether you have it or not. Dude can throw explosive subs on low level guys but he would get KO'd stiff against every UFC fighter

Paddy assures us that ‘Scousers don’t get knocked out’.

If you have followed football/soccer in recent decades, you will know that is an erroneous statement.

<{outtahere}>

Paddy assures us that ‘Scousers don’t get knocked out’.

If you have followed football/soccer in recent decades, you will know that is an erroneous statement.

<{outtahere}>
*insert gif of Barboza KOing Terry Etim here*

has padd alywas fought like that?

is he even training? I see better takedowns in amateur fights. how the hell was this guy 14-2...

his manager owns cage warriors......

he gets favourable matchups..

My brother hates Paddy so I'm sure he's trolling twitter right now and winding up all the idiots who thought Paddy would be the next McGregor. I can't believe after his loss to Nad Narimani they were still gonna try and sell him as a two weight champion. Like he didn't get embarrassed in that fight too.

his manager owns cage warriors......

he gets favourable matchups..
he'll probably beat some 5-0 fighter next then gets step up in competition and loses again. He is only 23..only. I know I said he is done but he has a lot of work to do. I'm not sure if his fight IQ is fixable. He needs shitload of more strenght. Dude is semi jacked but weak as fuck. Some random Bak dude from Norway tossing his body around the cage.

he'll probably beat some 5-0 fighter next then gets step up in competition and loses again. He is only 23..only. I know I said he is done but he has a lot of work to do. I'm not sure if his fight IQ is fixable. He needs shitload of more strenght. Dude is semi jacked but weak as fuck. Some random Bak dude from Norway tossing his body around the cage.

lacks power, lacks cardio (which is horrendous at his age), and he doesnt seem to be improving.

Lot of paddy hate in here

Some warranted

But if he were a bit more patient and willing to throw a bit more from back mount, he could've won this fight in the first

Young as he is, he'll be back

Lot of paddy hate in here

Some warranted

But if he were a bit more patient and willing to throw a bit more from back mount, he could've won this fight in the first

Young as he is, he'll be back
I think the problem is he doesn't seem to be improving that much from fight to fight and he looked bad against a guy who had glaring holes in his game.

I thought for a moment Paddy was going to end it there.

I don't think so he can do his viking shit all he wants but dude lacks charisma I can see that from mile away. He is not good either. CW champions are weak as fuck. The guy who won MW title tonight. Half of the Dagestani fighters would wreck these guys

Jonas Billstein is pretty good actually. Went on a run in ACB, a Russian organisation, where he won against some quality opponents. Don't know why he left actually.

The announcers were talking about it possibly being a draw? No way. The decision was correct. Paddy got dominated for most of the fight. First time I've seen him, and not impressed. Needs to get stronger if he wants to hang with the big dogs.
First time watching him as well. Expected more from the lad.

Bak is from Denmark and he isn't some random dude, he is the lightweight CW champion and has a record 11-1. Everyone from CW are random dudes then.

Hes got some degree of drawing power for CW (for now) which is fair enough. Total hype job though, his record flatters him really. Good sub game but easy to hit and has no power. Bak himself is the kind of guy that would go 0-2 in the UFC and get cut, and he won 4 of the 5 rounds in that fight which tells you how good Paddy actually is relative to his hype.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back