Cain at MayPac, meets Deontay Wilder

Six months of sprawl training.

he would snap his chicken legs while sprawling

deontay-wilder%20%282%29.JPG

Deontay-Wilder.jpg

did Cain even say a word the whole time? he came off a little, whats the word there

Chump change??? Cain makes 400K per fight and that doesnt included his PPV %...he earns close to a mill a fight. Wilder just got his biggest pay day of a 1mill his last fight....prior to that he wastn making close to Cain. They make similar amounts now

Yep, Wilder got a million bucks for one fight BEFORE he became champion. What do you think Cain was making before he won the strap?

In his title win against Lesnar, Cain got paid 100k+100k win bonus. Not even close.
Open your eyes son!

If Wilder ever fights Wlad, he'll make well over 10 times that million btw.

Last edited:
Rofl wtf?

No shit a profession HW boxing champion is going to have better hands than any UFC HW. Thanks for pointing out the obvious dumbass.

And he still wouldn't have enough wrestling in a year to beat Cain. It's amazing how little people on this site know about the sport of wrestling.

Exactly. Junior has got a lot more than a year of wrestling and Cain beat him silly twice.

Why in the FUCK would the HW champion of the world slum it for chump change in the UFC?
This is seriously a retarded conversation.

This is a retarded question. Dude would be one of the biggest sports stars in the world if he could be a champion in both sports.

Rofl wtf?

No shit a profession HW boxing champion is going to have better hands than any UFC HW. Thanks for pointing out the obvious dumbass.

And he still wouldn't have enough wrestling in a year to beat Cain. It's amazing how little people on this site know about the sport of wrestling.

lol well put
Aum7QtK.png

Christiano Ronaldo is a way better free-kick taker than ANY. SINGLE. UFC. Fighter. ANY DIVISION! Name one UFC fighter who can take a better free kick than Ronaldo!

Yeah, that's what I thought!

With 6 months training, Ronaldo would use his great free-kick taking ability to kick off any UFC fighters head.

He'd use his dribbling skills as footwork to dance around without being hit, slipping and ripping.

He'd use his well practised diving skills to dive out of the way of takedowns, just like a matador!

And have you seen how quickly he gets up after those huge theatrical dives? They'd turn into LIGHTENING QUICK SPRAWLS!

Yep, Wilder got a million bucks for one fight BEFORE he became champion. What do you think Cain was making before he won the strap?

In his title win against Lesnar, Cain got paid 100k+100k win bonus. Not even close.
Open your eyes son!

Who gives a shit if Wilder makes more money than Cain? They both make more than enough to have a very comfortable life. Life isn't all about money.

Open your eyes son!

Its irrelevant to what Cain was making back then.....the post I replied to mentioned that Cain makes chump change compared to Wilder as champ....they are both champs but Cain makes more money along with his PPV cut. Compare them now, thats the comparison

And you have no clue what he will make in a fight with Wlad....he's had 0 title defenses and isnt a big draw yet. Wlad will take 75% of the purse for that fight. Aside from Haye, Wlad opponents havent made that much money....they make 2-3 mill a fight. Wilder would surely get a big pay day.....and it would be bigger then Cains but not 10x more....he would get 3-4 times more then Cain does....im guessing he'll get 5-7 mill for that fight....and thats if its big. But overall...that really the only big money fight for Wilder.

Lol, Wilder would beat the fuck out of Most UFC heavy weights. And with a year of wrestling he would be champion.

Name me one UFC heavyweight that can match this guys hands?

Here, I'll make it easier, name me one UFC fighter in any division that can match this guys hands?

Yup, that's what I thought

ladies and gents - a crazy person

Lol, Wilder would beat the fuck out of Most UFC heavy weights. And with a year of wrestling he would be champion.

Here, I'll make it easier, name me one UFC fighter in any division that can match this guys hands?

Retarded post. See: James Toney.

A year of wrestling, huh? If only it was that easy.

The heavyweights meet-up

[YT]c05pMsOrNi0[/YT]

A cool meeting of the best in their sports. It looks like Cain is jealous though. He knows that Wilder will make 10x the money that he will.

Back