Cain is a weird dude

Snolla

Brown Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Has all the potential in the world, but disappears for years sometimes in between fights...
I'm really trying to get excited for his return, and a potential Jon Jones matchup...
But I just can't bank on the fact that he won't get injured or won't go off the grid for another year. I hope he doesn't win the HW belt ever again, because he will stagnate the division.

Is there anything showing that Cain has a new game plan here? Any statements from him about not training at fucking AKA anymore and blowing out his limbs? Any reason to believe that he will be active?

EDIT:
I think anyone who reads this thread is gonna go listen to this now anyways so here ya go.

Last edited:
I heard he's doing fewer leg extentions.

1. Injuries
2. He isn't fighting Jones ever unless it's on the streets
3. Ngannou is going to knock him out

You are trying to get excited about a potential Cain VS Jones match? I'll save you some time. That is literally never happening in any universe ever.

They called him Mr. Glass.

bD5nRpm.png

He's not as weird as Anderson, every time I watch that guy talk then I always wonder why I'm such a big fan.

he wil wreck the whole division, watch.

1. Injuries
2. He isn't fighting Jones ever unless it's on the streets
3. Ngannou is going to knock him out

They called him Mr. Glass.

1. he will destroy ngannou
2. he will wreck the whole division.
3. he'll fight 4 times in next 24 months, and be champ again.

id bet anything on any of it.

You are trying to get excited about a potential Cain VS Jones match? I'll save you some time. That is literally never happening in any universe ever.
prolly happened in a universe where Cain has a smaller head.

Seems perfectly normal to me... What TS, you never shake invisible maracas?

cain-velazquez.gif

yeah he gets injured a lot WHAT A FUCKING WEIRDO
It is kind of weird that he disappears for huge timeframes and when he is around he constantly injures himself. He is one of the best fighters in the world in the cage, but comes off like an amateur outside of the cage. Kind of weird no?

He and Dom could write books on how to use your free time during recovery.

Back